Ragini looks at him with a cute pout.

Laksh: now say something.

Ragini: my clothes are in my bags and they are not here in the room.

Laksh: ohh wait, I'll call the servants and they'll bring them from the car to the room.

Ragini nods and Laksh makes a call. She was still standing.

Laksh signs her to sit while he was still on the call. Ragini nods and goes towards the bed.

Laksh cuts the call. He goes towards the other side of the bed. Both sits on the bed at the same time.

"Piiiccchhh" a weird sound is heard.

They both looks towards each other. Both of them stands up immediately.

Ragini: did you hear that?

Laksh: what was that?

Both starts looking here and there.

Ragini: I think there's nothing.

Laksh just nods to her, still not satisfied.

They again sits on the bed. Again the same sound is heard. They stands up again.

Laksh: there's something wrong with the bed.

He throws the blanket away. Ragini looks at him confused.

Ragini: what are you doing Mr Maheshwari?

She goes towards him but her leg get's stuck in the blanket fallen on the floor. She falls on Laksh and both of them were on the floor,  over the blanket. Ragini was over Laksh.

Laksh shakes his head in disbelief. His hands were around her waist while her hands were on his chest.

Ragini: sorry...

Laksh: no need to say sorry. I have got used to of all this.

Ragini shows him her teeth.

Laksh: are you going to get up now or is there any plan of sleeping over me all the night?

Ragini blushes at his statement.

Laksh (irritated): get up yaar. Your clothes and accessories are very heavy.

Ragini nods and get's up. Laksh too get's up.

Just then they heard a knock on the door. Laksh opens the door.

The servants were standing there with Ragini's bags. Laksh takes them in and the servants leaves.

He again goes towards the bed and was about to remove the bedsheet.

Ragini: what is wrong?

Laksh pulls out the bedsheet.

Both Raglak were shocked to see the thing on the bed. They looks at each other with open mouths.

There were round shaped little jellies spread all over the bed, not actually spread but perfectly placed😂.

Laksh: where I'll sleep now? Inhe to main chodunga nahi.

He was about to open the door of the room but Ragini holds his hand.

Ragini: it's okay. It was just a prank.

Laksh: seriously, you are taking their side. Ha, why not after all you are one from their gang. You are also an idiot like them.

Ragini looks at him angrily.

Ragini: what? Idiot, I'm an idiot? If I'm an idiot then you have married an idiot so you are also an idiot. Got it!!

Laksh glares her.