Heart throb

Rolling around in my bed, I pouted at my phone. It has already been a week since I saw him. I sighed. Maybe he just wasn't interested in me. That could be the case. Maybe he just wanted to be polite all the time. Stretching my arms, I looked at the clock - 2 am. Well, he wouldn't be awake now, would he? Suddenly my phone started to ring. Jumping on the bed, I grabbed the phone. 

"Hello?", I asked carefully. "You're still awake.", Jin said, chuckling a little. "I couldn't sleep." I responded and added in my head, because I thought of you. "I just came home from practice.", Jin continued, and I could hear him entering a room. "You practice so late?", I asked worried. "It's neccessary. Either way, would you..like to meet me the day after tomorrow? I have a blank spot in my shedule and I would really like to see you again.", he said and my heart skipped a beat. "A date?", I asked quietly just to be sure. "I would understand if you don't want to, it's totally fine. Afterall I needed a whole week to find the courage to talk to you.", he mumbled quickly. I shook my head before I realized that he couldn't see it. "I would love to meet you again.", I said, smiling to myself. I could hear his smile through the phone. "I'd like to take you out to dinner, so where do you live? I will get you from your home.", Jin asked and I chuckled. "I really hope you aren't a stalker Mr.Handsome.", I said and immediately put my hand in front of my mouth. "Mr.Handsome, huh?", he asked, laughing a bit. "No, I'm not a stalker, don't worry fairy.", he continued and I blushed. "Fairy?", I asked and he chuckled. "Your nickname really fits you. Your tiny, beautiful and make wonderful things. I would specify you as sugar fairy though." 

Smiling like an idiot, I painted random doodles with my finger on my blanket. He called me beautiful. "I'll text you the address, it's a bit long and I don't want you to get lost.", I finally said. "Fine with me. I have to go and take a shower now, so I have to end this call now even though I don't want too.", he sighed. "Take a shower and then go to bed, you have to sleep, Oppa.", I said smiling to myself. "Good night then, sugar fairy.", he said smiling before hanging up. 

Holding the phone close to my chest, I rolled around in my bed, squealing a bit before I fell down with a 'plop'. 

The next days went by like that, me and Jin were writing each other constantly. 

Ji-woo looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "By the way, what are you going to wear?", she asked as she eyed me up and down. Today was the day of the date and that question only now plopped in my head. We were closing the shop for the day, and in a few hours Jin would pick me up at my house. I looked at Ji-woo wide-eyed. "Don't tell me you didn't think about that.", she says, now walking around fast. "This is the first date I ever had, I don't know what to do.", I said worried. 

20 minutes later, Ji-woo was standing in my house and looking through my clothes. "Your style is really french.", she mumbled as she pulled out some berets in different colors. "My sweaters are over there.", I said and pointed to the opposite corner. It was already winter and snow was falling rapidly, but Ji-woo was only looking through the dresses. "You don't need to wear a sweater. That way you can get his when you go and take a walk.", she explained, and I bit my lower lip. His jacket, with his warmth. I blushed at the thought and burried my face in my pillow. 

Finally done with picking, she left to get home with her boyfriend who was already waiting for her. "You can do this. You're already beautiful so you can't destroy anything there.", she reassured me as she waved good-bye. I looked at the outfit she picked out and sighed. Would this be okay? 

Looking at myself in the mirror I twirled around a few times.