Chapter Thirteen - The Beginning of the End

I was laying in the back seat of the car, my wrists tied together in front, my ankles tied together, but I'm grateful that I'm wearing clothes again.  Anger fills my mind, body, and soul.  Was I really going to allow this to happen, again and again?  Fuck them and fuck this situation I allowed myself to get dragged into.  I'm stronger than this, that was the last time either of them would touch me again.

They must have thought I was still asleep, I could overhear their conversation to each other.  Syn was driving this time, I couldn't see any lights coming through the windows so I assumed we must be a back road somewhere.

"How much further is it, seems like I've been driving for hours."

"Shoudnt be much longer, no one will find us there.  When we get to the cabin, we'll keep her locked up until shes broken, until she falls into place."

"What if she doesn't?  What if she never gives in?  What do we do then?"

Matthew thought about this for a moment, he assumed I would break and allow them to mold me into whatever they desired.  Finally he answered, "plenty of places to bury a body in the desert."

I stared up at the ceiling of the car, shivering.  My body ached with immense pain, I felt sticky from the dried blood.  I laid there and started to think of my plan, this needed to end.

After several hours, I felt my body jerk forward as Syn abruptly stopped the car.  "Finally, we made it.  Looks just how I remember it from when we were kids."  Syn got out of the car and started to grab the bags from the trunk.  Matthew opened the back door, and I stared up at him, upside down.

"You're awake, just in time.  We're finally home."  He grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me out of the car.  With my ankles tied together, I half walked, half was dragged into the cabin.  Once inside, he sat me on the couch, I kept quiet, showing no emotion.

Syn closed the door behind him, dropping the rest of the gear on the floor.  "I'm making food, get everything settled."  Matthew came and sat down beside me, brushing my short locks through his fingers.

"Are you in pain, I can give you something to help."  I shook my head, the truth was that I was in a lot of pain but I didnt want to show anymore weakness.  He took my chin into his hand and forced my head to turn towards him.  "We can be happy, you just have to give it a chance.  We can start a family."

"How can we be happy if we're not alone, Matt?  Your brother is going to get in the way of our happiness."  As I spoke, I kept my eyes looking into Matthew's.  Keeping my voice low and innocent, beginning the end of this nightmare.  "I'm sorry I hurt you, I've been scared and stupid.  Please forgive me, Matt.  I love you, only you.  I dont want to be shared with anyone, dont you want me to be only yours?"

I could see it, the start of jealousy and possession running through his mind.  Syn walks back out with three grilled cheese sandwiches.  He hands one to Matt and takes a bite of his own before picking up the third sandwich.  Syn places it by my lips, "you need to it, be a good girl."

Matthew glares for a moment before calming, "hes right, you need to eat."  It will take a little more pushing but even that small glare is a start.  I take a bite and quickly chew, I was starving and the sandwich tasted like heaven.
--------------------------------------------------------
It's been three days, slowly I'm working on both of them.  The heat adds to the fuel, Matthew has gone to get some supplies, leaving Syn and I alone.  Syn is helping me take a bath, they untied my ankles but have kept my wrists together.

As he runs the wash cloth over my back, I wince, the open cuts are healing but are still tender.  I give a small sigh, "what's wrong Shiloh?"

Time to push a little more.  "I miss when it was just us, we were happy together.  I dont think we can be that happy again with Matt always around, wanting you to share me.  I still love you Syn, I wish I was only yours again."

His movement halters as he contemplates what I've just said.  Things have been rough around here, they're starting to fight, argue even over the smallest thing.  We finish my bath and Syn helps me get dressed, I've grown comfortable being naked around them, why try to fight it?

Syn and I sit on the couch, I lay my head in his lap.  "I wish I could wrap my arms around you, it's been so long since we've been able to cuddle."  I heard the switchblade open and soon my wrists were released.  I smile softly at Syn, I lay my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him.

He begins to kiss my neck, I hide the sick feeling I get when he touches me, waiting for the pay off.  The door opens and theres Matthew, staring.  "What the fuck is going on?  Why isn't she tied up?"

"She wants to be with me, Shilohs not going anywhere, it's like we planned."

"Shiloh doesn't want to be with you, she loves only me.  I'm older, I can take care of her better than you can.  This whole thing was my plan, not yours."

I could see the anger in their eyes, fire burning in the pits of their stomachs.  My only wish, was that Gerard could find me.  Somehow. There must be a way, maybe hes given up on me.  I cant think like that now.

Now that I've got the coals smoking, I need to continue my game plan.  My next step is to find a way to send a message to Gerard, and keep the brothers pitted against each other until the final outcome.