Postive/Inspiring Quotes!

"With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose."

~Dr. Wayne W Dyer

"If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want."

~ Zig Ziglar

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."

~Winston Churchill

"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

~Mary Engelbreitm

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."

~ Maya Angelou

"Appreciate everything that you have."

"Everyday is a second chance."

"Think Positive, Be Positive,
And Positive things will happen."

"Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher."

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re- reading the last one."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr. Seuss

"By being yourself, you put something beautiful into the world that was not here before."

~Edwin Elliot

"You are perfect exactly the way you are. With all your flaws and problems, there's no need to change anything. All you need to change is the thought that you have to change."

"Believe."