{3}

Monday:5:38 pm

Wait...WHAT!

"E-Emi?Emi? ...EMI!""Oh ,yeah , what is it.""I-I wanted to ask you if I can come with you ,you now it's now dark and you are alone...""eh sure , thank you"

Strange , I think I just imagining it...
But why did it feel so real?
Why is my blood smelling beautiful?

"Thank you really much nagisa""Y-you are welcome!See you at school!""Bye"then I closed the door.I was so confused.I went to my room to sleep because , it's now midnight and full moon.When I was changing my clothes I saw a black shadow outside the window."Whate-"i covered my body with an blanket and took an vase.I went slowly to the window then. I opened it.I am such an genius.But then someone pushed me to the floor and climbed over me.The vase fall to the floor , luckily it didn't broke!He pinned my wrists on the floor.H-his eyes.No., it can't be...

They are..red

I was so scared right now.He came near to my face.I closed my eyes ,because I was scared."Don't close your beautiful eyes my love"My what!"And , don't cover your body with that thing , it just hides your beauty"he said and I could see his tongue which was licking his lips but I couldn't see his full face.Then he came near to my face , I tried to be free from his gasp but oh god he was to strong!I started to cry.He

pinned now with his one hand my wrist and with the other hand he whiped my tears away

pinned now with his one hand my wrist and with the other hand he whiped my tears away.Slowly he came near .

Then.He.kissed.my.cheek
Softly...

I was still shocked."I don't want to hurt you...you are too important to me" he stands up and wents to the window."Don't worry , I will protect you, where ever you are , I am there too"then he disappeared.I stand up and I was still shocked.Why?How can something like that exist?My head was hurting so I sat on the bed to calm down , who was he?Arghhh... Asshole!I throw myself on the bed , I didn't care if I was with underwear now , nobody could see me except from that pervert .I covered now my body with the blanket and fall asleep.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS , DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN!""Yeah , I was shocked to .""He is a creep , you have to call the police.""Next time when he appears at my bedroom again.""And you are sure you are okay?"nagisa asked worried."Yes , don't worry , I am totally fine!"I said while smiling fake. The lesson started. I sat next to Nikki. Still bothered about yesterday.