Diary Of A Teen 2- Part 3

11/20/10

Dear Diary,

                I’m back home. Mom and dad are still happy and in a loving relationship. I’m so happy to see them, but every time I see them I can only think about how jealous of them I am. And I can only think how I want to be in a happy relationship with Dillon.

                We have been through so much together! I know the past few months have been tough, but I really thought we could get through anything! He was what I could always depend on. Even after everything that happened before I could rely on him.

                I’ve tried calling him a billon times, but his phone is turned off. I even drove by his house earlier today and his car isn’t there. I have no clue where he is, and I just don’t feel complete without him. Since he’s missing, I feel like a part of me is missing, too.

                Yesterday I went to go visit Rebecca, Amanda, and Eric. Even Eric and Amanda are still happy and in love. Oh, guess who else is happy and in love, well maybe not love- but at least in a deep like. John. And guess with who! Rebecca! Not old Rebecca, obviously. The new one. I guess after I left they all became friends and John and Rebecca just hit it off.

                So everyone is happy. And I’m happy for them; at least I want to be. But every time I see them I just wonder why I can’t have that. Maybe if I ended up with either John or Eric my life would be different. Maybe Dillon wasn’t the one I should have chosen. Maybe someone else was better.

                I just want three things to be answered. 1.) Who am I meant to be with? 2.) When will they finally get here? And 3.) Will I end up happy?

                -Ally

**A/N: Did I just upload 2 new parts? I did! That's for being so absent lately! I promise to try to keep up with the stories! But I hope you like it! The only thing is I don't want to waste time writing stories that no one reads, so I'll upload a new chapter when this has 10 votes and 10 comments. And that way I'll be sure to keep up with uploading! Thanks for reading!!!**