Meeting?

Tom made it to the door, looking through the tinted windows, seeing the swarm of students at their lockers. He shivered, this was going to be a complete nightmare. He swung the door open, everyone's gaze shifted to him, it seemed like everyone had stopped. He cringed, walking to the locker he was assigned, slumped and embarrassed. Everyone resumed but Tom still stayed in his cringed, anxiety filled state. He looked inside his locker, dull. Like it should be. He closed it, having no point in putting his backpack in there, he could just carry it class to class, which was what everyone else seemed to be doing. He walked to his first class, looking around as he peeked inside.

He inhaled a breath that seemed to fill him with at least a bit of strength and walked in. He avoided eye contact with anyone, afraid of what their faces might show. He walked to a seat and delicately sat into it, letting his backpack make a loud thud beside him. He leaned into one hand, looking around the classroom now that everyone's eyes were averted. He sighed, no sight of any possible friend. He looked down at his backpack, hastily unzipping it and pulling out a 5 Subject Notebook. He opened it and pulled out a mechanical pencil, pumping it and began to doodle. He drew a small lollipop, erasing the 'chicken scratch's lines, making it look decent in his eyes. He looked around, no one else was doing anything. He shrugged, and ignored the person that sat beside him in the opposing desk. He could feel the eyes of someone, making him shiver once more. He side glanced and saw a short, little boy, around his own age, with coconut colored hair, pricked with lighter strands that made his hair seem to glow. He wore a pastel red sweater and some ripped, black jeans that hugged his legs. He looked over at him, his eyes shimmered. Tom's jaw dropped as he saw the color, silver. He knew his eyes were different... But man this boy's eyes were beautiful. The boy waved with a soft smile that made Tom blush and his heart flutter. He waved back gently.
The boy smiled,
"You new here?" He asked softly, his Norwegian accent made his voice slide like silk from his lips.