Caroline*2

You are new in town though you have visited mystic falls a few times. This is the first time you get an opportunity to actually talk to people like you.

You grew up in a family full of witches, knowing that vampires, werewolves and all the other blood sucking animals are a disgrace to society and should be killed immediately.

But due to some unfortunate events you trigger your werewolf curse. As you leave mystic grill after a heavy lunch you pace slowly admiring how much the town has changed, you run into the only girl who could help you with this, like she helped Tyler.

Caroline Forbes. You both were family friends and as you grew up you started to have a growing attraction.

You look at her smile, hug her and you notice that she is a little down. You ask her what's up and she says she is annoyed with all the supernatural drama existing in the town.

You calm her down, tell her it'll  be alright and leave without telling her that you triggered your curse to avoid being a burden for her. You love her.
****

Hey Guys! Thank you so so so much for getting this book to 24k. It's really insane and I really love you guys. I promise from now on I'll update weekly, every Sunday IST and if you liked this chapter pls hit that star button to vote and feel free to check out my The Originals fanfic. Ily guys❤
~Diana Peters♡♡