Chapter Six: So dirty

We got to his house. I wondered how it looked I haven't seen it since last Christmas party it looked the same from the outside plain old boring house no porch no mailbox no flowers no gardens just plain grass.

I walked in to see his messy yet neat house he had books on his shelves some pictures of the members some flowers & even a nice living room (he hasn't changed a thing everything was the same the furniture the walls I even saw some Christmas presents left over) Despite the organization he had papers on the coffee table & on the floor, books on the couch & on the ground some old pictures bundled up together. his keys on the floor which he'd probably was looking for for Weeks yet never found...I looked at Sehun "Your Dirty" I said in a amazed tone"Thats how I like it" he dropped the bags & closed the door as he pushed me up against the wall I gasped "Sehun..What are you" he kissed me again like that time in the car I rapped my legs around him then my arms as he held me up by holding my butt I gasped in his mouth causing him to lose it he looked me deep in the eye & said "You Make me feel So Desperate! I see you & I just think of you & me together me on top of you kissing..I just want to have sex with you" he kissed me provoking me to remove his shirt he removed mine I slipped to my knees to remove his pants....

Clothes we're off...

This was happening...

He carried me upstairs to his room where he laid me down on his bed "God your so Sexy in my bed" Sehun said as he pressed his body up to mine I gasped as I took in breaths I grabbed his back & hugged him close as I closed my eyes to be satisfied by Sehun...

It was perfect every part of him

It was so pationate Sparks flew as our bodies collided it was just so beautiful I remember that night our bodies tangled into the bed sheets his hands all over my body I never felt so alive in my life Sehun was just so...Great! It might sound over exaggerated but everything was magical with Sehun my eyes lit up with him all the time no matter what it was it was always him that made it feel like a fantasy

A beautiful tale of two people who are so in love they only needed eachother to be happy, just like me & Sehun. I love him I love him so much he drives me out of my mind Oh Se Hun I love you I want you to stay forever by my side & I'll do the same. Your my happiness I don't want you to ever leave me Words can't express how much I love him...