Random #1

I stood there, rooted to the spot while I took in the beautiful but horrifying sight in front of me.

There stood Mark, standing in the center of the room. A small shaft of light fell around him from a crack in the ebony white roof. I watched in awe as the light wove into his mahogany colored hair, seeming to make each strand lighter. All of this happened while mangling to portray his crystal blue eyes and his slightly tanned skin that just showed how much he had spent his time out in the sun.

His posture slowly became rigid while he he slowly turned to face me, each footstep falling silently on the marble floor. I looked at him sadly, my light blonde hair falling in front of my face, hiding my bright, leaf green eyes. I took quiet note of the dullness of his eyes, which had replaced his usual glint of pure happiness in his eyes.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming" he laughed bitterly. "I thought you would abandon me like everyone else has done over the years." I shook my head silently, watching him in terror as he played with the gun in his hand, tracing his perfectly tanned hands over each edge as if memorizing the feel of it.

"You don't have to do this" I begged, my voice cracking near the end as I clasped my pale hands together in a begging motion. "Please! Just put the gun down and walk away" I said, unshod tears blurring my vision.

"I'm so sorry May" he said while putting the gun up to his head, a grim smile playing at his lips. " I-I just can't keep going on like this" he gave my a broken smile while he rested one finger onto the trigger. "I love you May, don't ever forget that" he said in a gentle tone, a sad smile appearing on his lips.

"Goodbye" he whispered one last time before pulling the trigger. A loud bang shot through the room before his body fell limply to the floor, the gun falling out of his loose grip. A small, choked sob escaped from me as I ran over to him, cradling his head gently, ignoring the pool of blood that had quickly surrounded him.

I started to rock back and forth, tears now leaking out of my eyes, down my face and into his hair. "I love you" I murmured over and over, threading my fingers into his hair while I clung to him tightly. "Im so sorry I wasn't there to help you." I rocked back and forth, murmuring those words over and over through the sobs that shook my body.

I numbly reached for the gun, a strangled, hysterical laugh escaping me as I realized that he had one more bullet left in his gun. I leaned down, gently placing a kiss onto his forehead. "I'm not leaving you alone again Mark" I croaked as I put my finger onto the trigger, smiling at the coldness of the barrel while I pressed it to my head.

"I'm coming for you Mark, to heaven or to hell...I promise you won't suffer alone anymore" I whispered before pulling the trigger. I felt my body dropping to floor before letting the darkness consume me.

-----

Yep...so there's my first random story..thing. I'm not sure what to call it xD

Away from that, I hope you enjoyed it...even if the whole thing was about suicide. I will try making happier things the in future but I have this weird thing that I've been only able to write really dark things o.o so umm yeah.

If you've read my other story To Hell and Back Again you would know I haven't posted in a couple of days and that is asp because of my whole only being able to write dark things problem.

I will try to update it as soon as I can though.

But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it, I might be posting on this one everyday considering I get my best ideas at night. So yeah, bye for now!

-AL592