Chapter 13

"How cute is that Tay?!" I told him pointing to a snowman wearing a coat and with a cute face. We were touring the town and honestly, I’m falling in love with it, much better than busyLondon.

"Yeah, I used to make similar ones when I was little"

"And why not making one now?" I asked him cheerfully.

"Ok! Snowman construction begin!"

We built a very cute snowman except ours was freezing as we didn't put any coat on.

"Its ready!" I shouted.

"No its not!" He grabbed a stick and on the snowman's belly, he wrote 'Taylor <3 Scarlett forever'.

"Now its ready!" He added smiling.

People passing by, kept stopping to admire our snowman. We were so proud 'bout our snowman that we even took a photo.

"Tomorrow shopping time!" Taylor said happily as we arrived 'home'.

"Anxious as ever! Though I have a long long list of presents to buy to people."

“We'll sort everything out babe!" Babe, when he called me babe I simply melted from the inside. The british accent that he uses to say this word, was unexplainable.

"I’m going to sleep hun!" I yawned as it was almost midnight.

"Yeah me too love, any help just  call my name and I’ll come like a superhero!" I laughed of his sense of humor.

"Goodnight love!" I kissed him on his lips as I entered in my purple colored room.

It was a tiring day but obviously, I couldn’t forget to write in my secret journal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rise and shine cupcake!" A familiar voice was shouting in my ear.

"I’m still tired" I grumbled.

"C'mon, you have time to sleep love!"

I yawned, squeezing my eyes. I recived a kiss straight away I opened my eyes. What could be better this morning?

"Ready to take a shower, have breakfast and go shopping?" He asked anxiously.

"Looking forward"

I got up from my comfortable bed. I took a very hot shower and dressed up with a jeans along with a purple coat and a pair of black boots.

I got to the kitchen, finding Taylor waiting for me to begin breakfast and 'mum' doing some coffee.

"C’mon darling, eat your breakfast." 'Mum' told me with a smile.

I smiled at her and sat down near Taylor. Everything was prepared neatly on the table. As it was very cold, breakfast was a hot chocolate with a piece of plain cake. It was very yummy.

"Thank you so much, it was delicious!" I handed the plate to her, dressing up my black gloves and beanie afterwards.

"Mum, we're going shopping ok?" Taylor told her as giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, take care"

We got out to 'snowland' I should say as everything was buried in snow.

"Let’s head to the shopping mall love" I followed him, noticing and admiring the beautiful place around us. After a couple of minutes walking we arrived to a very tall building which brought the name 'Petersfield Mall'.

The first shop we entered was Topshop, one of my favourites. There I bought a plain baby pink tank top for Daisy, a dirty green colored toggle coat for Kate and a high waisted pair of trousers for me. I was a little shy because he forced  to pay me all the presents and clothes for me. After Topshop, we went to other various female shops and then straight after we went to the male section to buy something for Lee, dad, Cale and obviously Taylor. One section was left. The home section, that’s what mum loved the most so we bought her a big wall frame which we were going to fill it with photos of her, with dad and obviously the rest of the family.

"I think we better go for lunch at home love" he kissed me on my forhead as we were going out of the mall with our hands full of bags. When I say full, I really mean it, we had about 7 bags each.

"Yes hun, thank you for everything."

"As long as foryou or your family, I’m happy to do it. Talking ‘bout family, I promise that we'll find them"

"I trustyou Tay, I really do."

As we got back home, I changed to some normal house clothes as we weren’t going to go out the rest of the day. Me and 'mum' decided to bake a cake in the afternoon, so we'll get to know each other.

**********************

I know it's short, I'm really sorry but it turned very long on Word document, I hope the next one will turn out longer. Tune in to the next chapter because it's very important! Fan/vote/comment! :)xxx