chapter 2-My bucket list

"1.watching a horror movie "

he looked at me in disbelief and said "seriously"i rolled my eye.

he then continued,

"2.to get a tattoo"

"3.skydriving"

"4.learning to swim"

"5.have a girl nightover"

"6.live a day without mobile."

"7.going on a road trip "

"8.marrying my long time crush..."

i snatched the diary  his hand.thanks god i didn't mention his name.

"seriously, you haven't watched a horror movie"he ask me.

"no" i replied .

"how can you..?"

"what?"

"not watch a single horror movie?"

"why are you making a big deal of that"

"its just..who haven't not watched a single horror movie?no one"

he replied to his own question.

"except you."

"whatever"i told him.

I dont know how i started liking this wiredo so much.but yeah i do.He look really handsome in his gray t-shirt and a jacket over it and a black jeans.He has blue eye and blond hair .
he is one of the biggest players of this school and he change his girlfriend  every month.But still girls die on him ,and so do I.

"hey,are you listening ?"he ask me wearing a smirk on his face.

"uhm..yeah"

crap! i zoned out again.

"what where you saying?"i ask him.

"i said that u have a quiet interesting bucket list"

"uhm...thanks,ohh shit!"

sorry..what?!"

"i am going to get late for my class, i gotta go"

"okay...bye"

"bye"i told him.

when i reach for my first class the class was pack with student and the teacher was already in the class.thanks god the teacher didn't scold me for being late and aloud me to attend her class.harry was in my class for last year but this year he had change his subject and is in different class.

  The first three lectures were blur when the fourth lecture started the teacher told as about some chemistry project and explain how to do it.when the bell ring, I pick my book and my personal diary from the desk and started walking to the cafeteria for lunch when,

"anna!"someone call me.

     I look behind to see who it is and  saw harry coming towards me.

"hii"i said.

"hey"he replied.

"yes?"i ask him.

"are you going to the cafeteria."

"yeah"

"me too,we can go together "he told me.

"sure"

There was an awkward silence between us when we walk towards the cafeteria.As we went inside the cafeteria all head where turn toward our direction.The girls setting over the cafeteria started whispering among each other and some girls gave me a deadly gaze.If looks could kill i will be in heaven right now.

As we sit on one of  the cafeterias table he started the conversation and told me,

"your bucket list is interesting "

"you told me"i replied.

He then open his mouth to say something but no words came from his mouth.There was again an awkward silence.

"do you wanna tell me something?"

"yes" he told me.

"and whats it?"

"its just....uhm..can we both, together complete your bucket list."

yesss.I want to scream.but cant because he was seating in front of me.I was waiting for this day, for us to be spending time together and finally it has came. butterflies were flying in my stomach. but wait...

"why do you want to complete my bucket list? "i ask him.

"I told you,because.."he told me"its interesting"we said in union.

"soo....is it a yes"he ask me. 

(Done.so this is the second chapter of DAHBL.hope you like it comment down what do you think about this chapter)
xoxo.