Nineteen

"I'm sorry" jungwoo suddenly said breaking the silence between us. I looked at him and saw that his cheeks were flushed red, just like mine. "It's fine, I guess. You didn't wanted to be catched eavesdropping" I said but as I said that, I felt my chest suddenly tighten.

He kissed me just for this
There were no feelings in it.

"yea" he replied and let go of my shoulders. I decided not to think about it too much and decided to ask Jungwoo, what Johnny and Ten were fighting for. "Johnny apparently went out with a girl yesterday and Ten thinks that he's cheating on him" Jungwoo said and sighed.

It kind of shocked me to hear that but at the same time I thought that Johnny and Ten were only "friends with benefits".

/Time skip/

School finally ended and I could see Jackson running towards a person, who was waiting infront of the school gate. He looked tall and thin from far away and the sun was reflecting his blond hair.
Jungwoo catched up on me and was now standing next to me also eyeing jackson and the other person.

Once we walked passed them,I realized that the other guy was just as tall as Jackson. I smiled at them because they looked like a couple but then I thought about me and Jungwoo and I felt my chest tighten once again.

Jungwoo knows that I have a crush on him now but I guess since he walked away, he forgot about it or just doesn't want to talk about it.

Maybe he doesn't like me back, which I would understand to be honest.
I feel like I'm in a bad movie.

As we walked to each houses, I felt Jungwoo or something staring at me so I turned around to see Jungwoo quickly looking away. A smirk appeared on my face. "Just take a picture, it'll hold longer" I said and I could see Jungwoo's cheeks turning into a light pink shade.

"I just noticed that you look sad but I was too nervous to ask" he said and looked at me.

It's true, I looked sad because I still regret bullying you and I'm also sad because I don't know if you will ever love me-
I thought.

"It's nothing. I just regret bullying yo-" I broke the sentence since Jungwoo slapped me, forcing me to stop talking. "I told you, it's okay. You already apologized you big idiot!" he said with a pout at the end.

HE'S TOO CUTE!! SOMEONE SAVE ME

Jungwoo's pout suddenly turned into an evil smirk. "How about you tell me about the 'fallen for him the first time I saw him' thing, hmm?"

-----------------------------------

bOoM!!~