Star Struck On The Red Carpet||Tom Holland

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah she does, she once interviewed the Ceo of this company who owns.." Nathalie paused, thinking.. "..the one who owns that new car brand." She pointed at you, "What was his name..?" Nath asked. That. Never happened. "Chris Bryford?" the other woman suggested, "Oh yes! That one!" Nathalie confirmed, smiling at you. "Really?" she raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure"

You were going to ask the same question but you decided to shut up for that moment. Nathalie smiled, "Of course, I was there too. She took it like a champ." She cheered.. You.. took it like a champ? But for a split second, you saw the woman's eyes glow, oh.. she was actually buying this, wasn't she?

"That's awesome!" she said smiling, filling the room with positivity in a matter of seconds, "Why didn't you tell me that Nath?!" she asked while patting my shoulder, "I didn't know you had the confirmation of Nath!" she smiled. Huh? Huh?! No. No. You were- you planned you'd just serve tea or something to others.. not to go on an interview.. and. For tonight?! Whaat.. What.

"Haha" you fake smiled, hoping it didn't sound fake at all. "Thanks." You managed to say.

"Alright, what was your name again?" she asked. It was.. "Y/N." You replied. Thank god you got that right. "And I'm Kate. The person who is in control of this department." She laughed, cheerfully shaking your hand. "Give me your email." She asked, pulling a paper and a pen, "O-oh. Alright." You said.

It was fast flashbacks of you giving your email, thanking her, trying to smile as much as possible, She started leaving out smiling, Nathalie.. looked really proud though.

"Oh by the way.. Who is she going to interview?" Nathalie asked.. right.. you forgot that. "Oh." Kate smiled, "She has the permission to choose on the red carpet. She is going to the premiere of that movie Infinity War." She stated.

..like it is the most casual sentence on the existence.

Wait.. Infinity war..? The Infinity War?!

You were %95 sure that your mouth was fully open for a second. Huh?!

"Really?" Nathalie asked. Why. Was. Everyone so calm about this.

This.. This was way ahead of your head. And a dinner was more important than this..?

"They are fun people, you got it good y/n!" Nathalie said smiling.

"I'll send the sample questions to you. Bye-Bye!" Kate laughed, "Oh and by the way.." she looked at you, you managed to look at her back, "Yes..?" You asked.

"Wear something nice and look stunning."

Okay.. this was too much.

Yes, it was kind of cool, but still.. too much.

"no." you said, exhaling. "i don't think i can do this.. or even go there.. i would just.. you know, i would just pass out before i even walk that place." You explain, faster than you imagined.

You were on your bed and Nathalie was on a chair in your room, you two left the department to prepare for the.. interview. You took a deep breath again. Oh god.

"Nooo, you're doing just fine. You're just excited because how sudden this was." Nathalie smiled, she came with you to help you out.. and to 'mentor' you. "And I've seen your interview project with your teacher. It was nice!" she explained, giving you a thumbs up.

"That took 8 recordings for me to get the questions right." You replied, nervously. She paused for a bit, "Yeah we might need to work on that."

"But what if i mess it up? Get the questions wrong or say something awkward.. and mess all up? Because you know how awkward I can get.. and oh- what if there is a silence, like a long awkward silence and me panick-" your words were cut by Nathalie's words and giggles.