In which Peter is worthy

A/N Go check out my tumblr which is Queenochic on tumblr
Inspired by this pinterest post

"Mr.Thor sir?Can I try to lift it?"

It was a monday morning and Thor had just gotten back from asgard.Peter was off sick and all the other avengers were out busy avenging.

"I don't see why not son of spiders"

"Mr. Thor you can just call me Peter..."

"Ok then...Peter...Let me just call for my hammer"

Thor held out his hand calling for his hammer.

2 minutes later,Not only the hammer but all the avengers burst into the room and started shouting.

"Where's Peter"

"what happened"

"Thor we saw your hammer.Is there anything wrong?"

Thor held up his hand and the avengers fell silent.

"Young Peter wanted to try and lift my hammer"

They all looked at peter.Tony gave a sigh"Peter if Cap can't lift the hammer then there is a little chance that you can too."

He gave a pointed look at Thor.

"And you can't let 'Mortals' lift godly objects!"

Whilst Tony was chewing Thor out Natasha walked over to Peter.

"Hey маленький паук (Little spider) do you still want to try lift the hammer?"

"N-not if dad doesn't want me to..."Peter trailed off looking at his dad and the mighty god fighting.

"Well i'm sure he won't mind"she said and then she pointed to the hammer"Go try it out"

Peter walked over to the hammer.By this point everyone but Tony and Thor were watching silently as Peter approached the hammer.

He grasped the handle, took a deep breath and slowly,using all the strength he could muster lifted the hammer.

Everyone bar Thor and Tony were bewildered.How could a 15 year old kid from Queens lift the mighty mjolnir.

Peter got excited.

Very Excited.

And when He gets excited he tends to drop whatever he is holding,and in this particular case he dropped the hammer that was held high above onto his head knocking himself out cold.

At once as if an avalanche had occured everyone bar Thor and Tony scrambled to peters side tugging and pulling the hammer off peters head but with no avail.

Bucky got real frustrated and yelled at the bickering men"HELP US GET THIS HAMMER OFF PETER!"

this got their attention and Thor snapped into action pulling the hammer away from Peter's head.

"What happened"Tony asked glaring at the avengers.

"Well..."Steve began,"Peter sort of lifted the hammer off the table..."

"He did what???"Both Thor and Tony screamed.

Then Peter chose this as the time to wake up and Thor noticed this.Gently picking the 15 year old up he set him on his feet and started muttering.

"How child?How?"