Bonus: Valentines Day

OHHHHH SHIIIIIIT! GUESS WHAT?! ITS A BONUS CHAPTER! SO MANY PEOPLE STILL READ THIS FIC FOR SOME REASON TO THIS DAY SO HERE'S A BONUS FOR EVERYONE!

It was Feburary 13, Saturday, the day before Valentines Day. Lapis and Peridot have been dating since October, almost 4 months. So of course, on the upcoming day of love, it would only make sense that the two would want to do something special for each other.

Though of course, they're both idiots.

Peridot took this day to head off to the mall to prepare for tomorrow, Lapis said she was hanging out with Pearl while Peridot said she was hanging out with Amethyst. But they ended up going to the same mall, without each other knowing.

Peridot was standing in a chocolate store, today they were having a special offer for Valentines Day, and so she was ordering a set of white chocolate strawberries to be delivered by tomorrow, Lapis' favourite.

As she finished her order, she noticed in the corner of her eye, a familiar blue haired girl. Turning around she saw Lapis across the path, in a flower store.

"Oh my stars... Lapis is here?! Why is she here?!" Peridot asked herself.

She quickly panicked and ran out before Lapis could see her.

Unfortunately for her, Lapis saw her in the corner of her eye, and decided to follow her, though not after making an order of flowers.

She followed Peridot where she stopped outside of another flower shop. Peridot looked at the store before entering. She saw Peridot look at a bouquet of purple flowers before going around. Lapis only had questions.

"Why is she here?! I thought she said she was going to hang out with Amethyst, but she's here instead! Is Amethyst here? But Peri went into a flower shop by herself, and she was just at a chocolate store." She thought to herself.  Coincidentally, she was just there earlier before she went to buy flowers.

She walked off, deciding not to stalk Peri anymore, a little confused.

"Okay... think... Peri said she was going to hang out with Amethyst, but now she's here! She was just buying chocolates and now she's buying flowers... If she's here with Amethyst, does that mean she's here to buy those for her?!" Lapis gasped at the thought.

She felt a little sad as she went home.

Peridot calmed down as she browsed through the store. Her eyes were stuck on a bouquet of blue roses. The same flower she had on that day. She ordered a bouquet and had it arranged to be delivered tomorrow. She had the address set to Lapis' place since they were going to hang out tomorrow.

Though as she left the store she couldn't help but wonder what Lapis was doing at the mall.

"I thought Lapis was hanging out with Pearl today, but then why was she at the flower store back there? Wait... Oh. My. Stars. Is she buying flowers for Pearl?! Nonononono! It can't be! But... she was supposed to be with Pearl! Does that mean she likes Pearl???" Peridot went home confused for the rest of the day.

-The Next Day-

Valentines day rolled in, and it was Sunday. Peridot slowly made her way to Lapis' house, still confused about yesterday. She was certain that Lapis loves her, so there would be no reason as to why she would like Pearl, but she was at that store...

She shook the thought out of her head as she approached Lapis' house. As she walked towards the door, she saw the door open. Lapis' mom was leaving for work.

"Hey Mrs. Lazuli!" Peridot greeted.

"Oh hello Peridot! What a pleasure to see you! You must be here for Lapis right?" Peridot nodded her head.