"If something is bothering you, please tell me, okay?" I nodded and looked at the front. I'm that type of person who just can't sit and do nothing. I need to do something.

"Jungkook?" I called him.

"Hm?"

"Do you have any games on your phone for me to play?" I asked shamelessly. He chuckled and looked at me with a frown.

"Are you that bored?" I nodded.

"Instead of playing, how about you become my camera assistant?"

"What?" I asked, still unsure.

"You be my camera assistant."

"But I don't know well about cameras." I answered.

"It's okay. I can teach you. Now, take my camera from my camera bag at the back." He ordered. I turned around and took the bag without disturbing my sleeping brother. I took out his camera.

"Wow, this must be so expensive." I looked at his black Canon camera, admiring its features.

"I saved my money just to buy that." He pointed at it.

"I didn't know you're interested in photography."

"Well, now you know." He smiled.

"Why are you looking at the camera like that? Come on, take some photo or video." He said again which makes me back to reality.

"How to switch on this thing?"

"Here," He pointed at one button and pressed it.

"Oh, like that." I lifted the camera and look through the smaller eye viewer to get a clearer view. Then, I snap a picture and looked at it.

"I think this is not bad."

"Let me see." Jungkook turned to look at me and I showed him the picture.

"Good for a beginner." He commented.

"Now, teach me how to take a video." So, he teach me while he was driving and now, I think I can do it myself.

"Okay, hello everybody! Today, I'm your host, Kim Haeryung and I'm on my way to Busan with the golden boy, Jungkook and the sleeping model, Kim Taehyung." I recorded myself as if I'm hosting my own program.

"So, you're a host now, Haeryung?" Jungkook asked and chuckled.

"Yes, please say something to the viewers, Jungkook." I turned the camera to Jungkook and recorded him.

"Hello, everybody. I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you guys." He waved a bit with his bunny smile.

"You look handsome today. What's your secret of being handsome?"

"You need to be born handsome first. Then, oh God, I can't Haeryung. I'm shy." He smiled shyly and covered his mouth. He fanned himself and keep his focus on the road.

"Why did I say that? It's embarassing." He commented. The traffic light turned red and I take this chance to tease him.

"Haha..look at our shy boy." I moved the camera closer to him, recording his chubby cheeks, his outstanding nose and his doe eyes. He played along too and we had a good laugh thanks to him.

"Let me record my brother." I turned around and zoomed in his face slowly while making my own background music.

"Look at this sleeping model." I whispered.

"Even in his sleep, he is still posing." I moved the camera from head to toe showing off his sleeping position. It was as if he was posing for a photo and I found it funny.

"Let's zoom to his face."

"Iyah, look at that face. So mesmerising." I spoke behind the camera.

"Yah, can you please sit down properly? It's dangerous." Jungkook scolded.

"Okay, I'm sorry, sir." I bowed and giggled.

"Are you perhaps jealous of me recording my brother just now?" I panned the camera at him again.

"No." He shook his head.

"Are you sure, Jungkook-ssi?"

"Yes."

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yes." I tilted my head.

"Okay, we'll end our interview for today. Thank you." I stopped recording and watched it again. I laughed alone, watching the recorded video.

"My eyes are tearing up. This is so funny." I commented. Jungkook didn't seem to care about it though. He was silent the whole time when I was laughing alone.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" I looked at him.

"I'm okay." He answered.

"Then, why are you so silent? Is there anything that's bothering you?"

"No," He answered again. Why is he acting this way?

"Hm..okay." I shrugged and looked out. The day is getting darker and we have a longer journey ahead.

"How about we stop at the rest and relax centre first? We can eat then, we can continue again." I suggested and he nodded.

"Oppa, wake up." I shook my brother's body to wake him up.

"What?" He aske with a groggy voice.

"We're stopping at the rest and relax centre now. Let's go out." He nodded and went out, following Jungkook and I from behind.

"One udon and one bibimbap, please. Also, can you cut the bibimbap?" The worker nodded and I paid for the food. Jungkook and Taehyung bought foods from the same station and I saw them sitting at a table not far from me.

"Here's your food, miss." I took the tray from the worker and thanked her. I walked to the table and sat next to Jungkook.

"I'll go buy some drinks for us." I stood up but Jungkook stopped me.

"Let me go, you sit here." He walked to the vending machine and left me with my brother.

"Haeryung, try this donkatsu. It's the best!" He cut a piece for me and fed me.

"It's delicious. Wait, why aren't you waiting for us to eat?"

"Sorry, I'm really hungry." He pouted and continued eating.

"Here," Jungkook placed three drinks on the table.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and he returned the smile too.

"Are you tired?" I asked Jungkook as I chewed my noodle.

"No, I'm fine." He shook his head but his face expression can't lie.

"I think you're tired already, Jungkook. Let me drive after this. Just set the GPS then, I'll be fine." Taehyung joined the conversation.

"It's okay, hyung. I still can drive." He insisted on driving.

"Jungkook, it's dangerous to continue driving when you're tired. It's better for you to rest." I put my hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"She's right, Jungkook. You need to rest. You've been driving for hours now." My brother added. He sighed.

"Okay, fine. You drive, hyung. But make sure not to get lost." He warned.

"Trust me. I'm a good driver." We finished our foods and I bought some snacks for us to eat in the car before we continued our journey.

"Just look at the view, it's so nice." Taehyung said in awe as he drive the car. I moved behind while Jungkook took the passenger's seat next to Taehyung. Jungkook captured the night view with his phone camera while I laid down at the back, reading stories from Wattpad. I feel sleepy and eventually I fell asleep after staring out of the window for a few minutes.

Here's for you :)

Leave your comments and votes too!