▷Twin Dolls | 6

Sakura's POV

"I'm over this! All my friends are dying! Mat was one of our last hopes. Now he's dead because of Joey, thank you so much." Colleen spits out at Joey.

"If anyone, blame Manny! Manny's the one who went up." Joey answers back.

"Me?" Manny questions.

"You went up against him!"

"Cause, I'm the strongest b---h here!"

Ro then stands up, "Nobody misses him more than we do. I miss him so much.-" Ro says moving tables.

"Listen up, guys! I've come to the conclusion we're all gonna die anyway, so we might as well just enjoy our last moments. " Colleen says.

[Colleen is kind of taking down the mood of the group even though Mat just died, Colleen's attitude has got to go. ~Sakura]

[Honestly, Colleen can go somewhere else, because she keeps pointing the finger at me. Go ahead, Colleen. Go talk to Mortimer. ~Joey]

Colleen separates from the group once again and talks to Mortimer.

"We need to find that coin. And I'm going to make it my mission to find that." Joey continues.

[If I have to prove myself, I will. ~Joey]

We kind of turn around and there Colleen is trying to get away and split from the group because we're all gonna die "-anyway."

"Colleen, what are you doing?" Joey asks.

"Let her life her own damn fantasy." Nikita answers.

[Honestly, Mortimer was, like, so an hour ago, so Colleen can have him. ~Nikita]

"All right, Colleen, enough is enough. Get over here. We have work to do." Joey ushers her just in time for Calliope to come back saying a new thing had popped up on the map.

"What does it say?"

As Manny says this I read the next clue, "There will be blood on all of your hands. The price of being a hero in this town of horrors."

"What else is new on here?" Colleen aks.

"The Dollmaker Shoppe!" Joey exclaims.

"No!"

"No."

"Creepy dolls are the-- like, creepy."

Ro, Manny and I say.

[I don't like dolls,very creepy. ~Sakura]

"It says, 'The Doll maker's children have changed. They want to spin in circles, but keep fighting over which horse to ride. Maybe you can help?'"

"Alright, so, clearly, they're gonna be dolls. But what about the horses?"

"Carousel?"

"Spinning in Circles, that's obviously the merry-go-round"

Nikita and I speak at the same time. "Lets go to the merry-go-round!" Joey gasps and says.