▷The Man with No Name | 4

Sakura's POV

"The thing is, we have to remember the pact that we made at the beginning of this mission. No hard feelings." Mat tells the group.

"We should also just keep in mind that someone's lying to us." Safiya reminds us. "And we need to stop with the tea being spilled and the fights and the drama, because sun's gonna come up any second, and we have a lot of work to do, so we need to figure out what's going on with this box." Colleen says.

"Well, I'm noticing that the box actually has the same symbols on it that were on your briefcase." Mat tells Joey.

[That symbol that's on top of the box is actually the same symbol that helped us with the séance to get to the 1970s to begin with. ~Mat]

"And you said that those were.."

"It's the Society Against Evil symbol.." Joey answers.

"Well what do you know so much about them though?" I question Joey.

"Essentially, the Society Against Evil fights all evil. I've been with them before." Is Joey's answer.

[Once Mat starts to realize that there's a connection, I realize I should probably explain a little bit more.. ~Joey]

"And so they're the ones who are out to help this town?" Mat says. "So they're with us?" Teala asks.

"They failed in their mission, and that's why were here."

[Two people have died, and finally now you decide that this is pertinent information for us to know, Joey? I'm not buying it. ~Mat]

"If they failed, how are we supposed to succeed?" Nikita says.

[They don't know what's happened to me in the past, otherwise they would not be on this adventure with me. I'm a member of a secret organization known as the Society Against Evil, and we've been battling this wicked force for centuries. ~Joey]

So Teala grabs the map to give to us because we realize that the symbol is also on the map.

[As with the last time we cleansed an artifact, there's now something new on the map. ~Safiya]

So now we see what looks like to be green smoke. The new place on the map is 'Shags motel.' Also a part of the woods like a few trees and under is a sentence Colleen reads.

"The man with no name was hunted because the town thought he was a freak of nature. He sure showed them." As we finished looking through the map all of a sudden.. We all hear a loud thud coming from outside.

We immediately go and check it out. And once we go outside we see a body. Joey rips open the plastic and Manny finds a book. So instead of reading outside we head back inside to read this book.

It reads, "I'm getting close to finding the Statue of Era. His power is both terrifying and intoxicating. Many have died seeking to obtain it."

[I'm thinking this has got to be our next artifact. ~Safiya]

"After gathering their obituaries, I discovered that their deaths have been secretly chronicled in 'Adventures of Allan Quatermain.' There's something about placing the volumes in their proper order that will reveal the statue. The painting holds the key."

As they finish reading we need to find books. And going back to the journal there are six books we need to find. So as we walk around Ro shows us this red book. And the author's name on the bottom that's one out of six already.

Find 6 Books By Allan Quatermain

[As we're flipping through the book, we also see another page that's a painting, and we realize that this painting has six people in it. "That's the painting!" I point over to a painting on the wall.