49

LANI

I see Danni talking to Lonzo and I walk up to the two of them.

"So, have you talked to him?" I asked Danni.

Danni smacks her lips. "No!"

I glance behind me and I see LaMelo.

"Now's your chance!" I smirk at Danni.

"Huh?" Danni asked while turning around.

I pull Lonzo around the corner with me and I peek at Danni and LaMelo.

"I know you are probably not going to forgive me right now- or ever, but I want to apologize for what I did." LaMelo says.

Danni looks up at LaMelo.

"That was lame!" Danni says while holding the 'a' in the word lame.

LaMelo laughs and I see Danni trying to hide her smile.

"Seriously Danielle, I should not have done what I did because I am losing a girl who is smart, gorgeous, and wonderful in every way!" LaMelo continues. 

I am sure that Danni is going to reach out to LaMelo and pull him into a hug, but once again, I am wrong.

She doesn't pull him into a hug...

But instead, she just says "Well um- cool beans!" Before walking away.

LaMelo just lets out a sigh before walking away.

"I'd better go talk to him," Lonzo says before kissing my lips and walking away.

I walk towards me and Danni's room and I see Danni sitting there on her bed typing away on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked Danni.

"Writing on Wattpad!" Danni replies.

"Can I read it?" I asked Danni.

She hesitates before shaking her head no.

"It's private..." Danni says.

I nod my head.

"Do you needa talk?"

"Nah, I'm cool." Danni replies.

"You sure?" I asked again.

Danni nods her head yes.

_____

As the weeks go by LaMelo and Danni have not started dating again, but they have started to at least talk while everyone is hanging out together.

Lonzo and I have been good. We haven't been sexually active because I do not want to do that after our last incident.

Rae and Gelo are doing good as well. They have the strongest bond and nothing will get in the way of it.

_____