Meet again?

I woke up at 10:00am walked downstairs and got some waffles and pancakes I switched the Telly on and sat and watched some T:V with my plate of breakfast I kept flicking and flicking and flicking until I heard 'CAKE' sung in the beautiful voice I kept it on and then I saw 'JAI' on T:V and I was like. WHAT THE HELL?' It couldn't be him. No way. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

M: what the hell you never told me you were in the Janoskians and your a fucking singer.😕
--
A few moments later I heard a buzz.
--
J: what? Yeah I swear I did.

M: no actually you didn't even mention what you do. Thankfully I SAW.

I never got a reply so I called my bestie and we went to the mall we arrived and went into river island forever 21 then next. We went to the food court after I got a hamburger and chips and I brought 2 tank tops and I pair of black high waisted sorts with some white pumps and Chloe my friend brought a Maxine dress and beanie and 9 bracelets.

"Nice?" I said chewing my burger and taking some coke.

"It's alright not the best but not bad." She said making one if those faces.

"Haha" I laughed and the she joined in.

"So any news on that lying boy?" She asked.

"No." I lied taking little sips of my drink.

"Fuck him." She said making me giggle. We left the mall after going in Shaun's and Claire's we got nothing at all. This mall's so bad.

We went into my house and grabbed pizza and sweets and headed for my bedroom we had put on two sad movies and one comedy. We firstly watch ' My sisters keeper' then ' The notebook' and lastly ' stepbrothers'. THEY WERE ALL GOOD.

( guys so watch them THERE AMAZING and SAD😥)

We were under the covers with a large plate full of dominos pizza and a wide bowl of chewy's.
We then just went under the covers and talked, whenever she came round we always went under the covers we felt more safe lol.

"So are you going to text him again?" Chloe said.

Mm I thought to myself, I didn't know! But I wanted to right now. I just wanted to see him.

"I don't know. Should I?" I asked.

"Okay. Yeah you should I think he just forgot like you had said you were only with him for like 10 minutes because he had spilt a coffee on you or something." She said unwrapping another sweet.

"Yeah your right." I said and I went on my phone and texted him.

M: hey me again I'm sorry about earlier. Can we meet up again?

A few moments later I heard a buzz and I picked it up and it red...

( hey me, it's so sort and Birmingham I know but it'll get better I swear)