Finally, my dad sat down in the sofa chair that was closest to me as he talked to me. The first words that he asked me were, "Venti? Did you see the killer?"

                 My mom immediately said, "Killer? What!" Even Charlie turned to look at me his eyes wide. Mr. Bunter nodded as if he found a piece of the puzzle.

                 I slouched as I said, "I saw him. He—he had me in a chokehold."

                My mom gasped and said hysterically, "Chokehold! Chokehold why a chokehold! Oh my god! My baby could have been killed!"

                Jason surprised me when he stood behind me and said, "Question, did this guy happen to leave torn up bodies?"

                Dad looked at Jason and asked him, "How did you know?"

                Jason shook his head and handed a London newspaper article to Dad and said to him with his chocolate covered mouth (someone's been having too much cake before dinner), "In the London Daily, it says they're looking for a guy who's probably upholding his family business—of killing people. Specifically, Londoners."

                  For a couple of minutes silence ensued when dad read the article:

"Today, another tragedy struck the London Populace as another person was killed by the blood leech. Her name was Susan Webard, a theology professor at the University of London.

When we asked Mr. George Dunthen, the head of the Scotland Yard, if he and his associates had found out who the blood leech was, he only had this to say: "We are not certain who he is. There has been no evidence that such a person even exists. He's never been photographed or caught on camera, even when his victims were in a public location surrounded by numerous people. All that we know now for certain is that the blood leech is a menace to society and must be stopped."

 The Scotland Yard calls the killer the blood leech because when they found the victims mutilated in pieces, they never found blood on the scene but instead, the blood was still in the limbs of the victims. Phil Harper, a doctor at the Westminster Hospital said, "The way that they found the bodies with no sign of blood seeping out from the limbs or body at all is fascinating. Whoever the blood leech is, what he does was thought to be impossible until now."

Whoever the mystery killer is; man, magician, or just a run of the mill serial killer, the blood leech has yet to be captured.

So do as Mr. George Dunthen says dear Londoners. "Stay inside whenever you can, and make sure that your home is locked up nice and tight at night."

             When he was done reading dad said to me, "Did he say anything to you?"

             "He said that we'll meet again," I said twiddling my thumbs. I was contemplating then whether or not I should mention how his presence made me feel, but I thought better of it. Saying that I felt warm around him would not help my case of innocence.

              "Then you shouldn't be here," said Mr. Bunter in his matter of fact tone.

               Charlie looked like he was going to protest, but I beat him to it as I said, "Yes. If I'm here, this guy might try to kill any of you."

              Charlie laughed and replied, "You know that we have weapons in the house right? We'll just do night shifts to watch you and make sure that you're safe." That was very touching, but I didn't have the time to tell him that, for I had something else quickly slide into my thoughts.