2. This can't be happening to me?!!

Chapter 2

"I'm ready!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. "How do I look?" As I searched Andre's eyes for an answer. "You look, you look... Amazing" Andre stuttered. "Awe thank you Andre!" I hugged him lightly.

I had on a tight black strapless dress that came just above my knees, a hot pink strip at the side. Black heels and a hot pink hand, held bag. I kept the make up and jewellery simple, mascara and eye-liner, and a cute silver watch with white crystal studs. My hair was too much work so I combed it out and left it in a high bush. Just before we was leaving I checked myself in the mirror for the last time.

"You really look gorgeous Lara, stop worrying." "Thanks." I blushed looking down. "You ready to go now?" "Yeah I'm ready." We left in silence and drove off in his car. "So where are we going?" I asked curiously. "You'll wait and see it's a surprise."

(5 minutes later)

"Are we there yet? I wined like a little girl. "No, woman!" He playfully shouted.

(10 minutes later)

"Here we are." He relaxed as we pulled in the car park for a space. "Finally, my bums starting to feel a bit numb." I joked.

We walked into the big cosy restaurant filled with families and couples. The seats and chairs were a chocolate brown while the tables were covered in white fancy cloth. The walls were red with gold printed designs.

"Good afternoon, welcome to 'Harmony Restaurant and Grill bar'." The waitress greeted us kindly. "Hi, can we have a table for two please." The waitress guided us to a booth in the quieter area of the restaurant near a cosy corner. "Take a seat right here."

"Shall we start off with the drinks ?" The waitress started to begin as we settled down in our seats. " Yeah, can I have Coca-cola please"Andre grinned. "...And for the lady." The waitresses faced me. "Err a glass of water would be fine." I said slightly caught off guard.

We ordered our main meal quickly, as we didn't bother with starters. I settled with grilled chicken, salad and fries. While Andre settled with a grilled beef burger, extra beacon and fries.

Just as we were eating and getting into a very interesting conversation about which side is better to sleep on. The lights went dim leaving a spotlight on a couple from across the room us.

Partner got down on his knee. It was very muffled so I couldn't hear much. "What's happening?" I looked at Andre puzzled. "The man is proposing to that lucky woman."

"Yes, I will!" The woman across the room shouted in excitement. Everyone started to applause. "Wait Andre. Don't those two faces look familiar?" I squinted my eyes; trying to see from across the room. "This is too bad to be true." I started to shake my head "NO! IT CAN'T BE!!!" Andre and I jumped in unison."

A/n: What do you think happened? Who were the TWO familiar faces? Wait and find out in the next chapter... Vote, comment and become fan please.