7 Months- Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

I said, Alice.

He said, Alex.

I said, Natalie.

He said, Natalia.

I said, Sienna.

He said, Sietta.

I said, Denise.

He said, Derek.

We complained then he stormed out muttering words under his breath. I went out to the kitchen and saw him open a bottle of beer and chug nearly the whole drink.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He can't drink! He goes crazy when he drinks, he becomes an asshole when drinking.

"I'm having some sips of beer, relax." He waved it off as if it was nothing. I scoffed at him and crossed my arms above my chest.

"It's not just a drink! You get crazy when you're drunk! You nearly chugged the whole thing!" I was scared because I didn't like him drunk. He did terrible things when he used to drink.

"You act like I'm going to destroy everything!" He argued back.

"Well you do destroy everything!" I yelled back.

"Oh sorry that I'm not the perfect boy that you and your parents need Kenna!" He opened another bottle of beer and grabbed a cup from the cupboards. He poured the alcohol into the cup and gave the cup to me.

"Drink." He commanded me. I couldn't believe him!

"Are you insane?! I'm pregnant! I'm not drinking!" I pushed the cup back at him and he got pissed off.

"It's not going to hurt your precious baby. Just drink!" He shoved it back towards me and back and forth we argued. Finally, he pushed it towards me and I slapped it out of his hand. The alcohol spilled all over him and some on me. His face turned red and his face turned frustrated. 

"Matt." I whispered to him, so he can snap out of his anger trance. 

"You stupid bitch!" He brought his hand up and slapped. Hard. So hard that I fell backwards onto the ground. My face stung and for the first time since I met Matt, he hit me.

He. Hit. Me.

My heart broke because I thought he loved me. 

"Why would you hit me?! You love me! You don't hit the people you love!" I screamed at him with burning tears in my eyes. Stupid hormones.

"Oh please Kenna. Where did you think I was all that time while I was gone. I loved you, trust me! But I couldn't have sex with you anymore because you're pregnant. I have needs to be filled!" He yelled at me and was pulling onto his hair. I couldn't believe my ears.