7 Months- Chapter 10

Chapter  10 *7 Months Into Pregnancy*

Forget what I said when I was 5 months pregnant. 

I'm bigger than a whale. 

I'm like Titanic, a whale, and an elephant put together! This baby is going to be bigger than the normal size of babies! 

I slipped on my black flats since I was checking my belly out in the mirror and I couldn't believe that I'm freakin' fat now. I'm wearing my maternity clothing which consits of long sun dresses and very stretchy clothes.

Today is the day when me and Matt find out our baby's gender. Matt thinks it's a boy while I think they're twins or triplets because of my huge stomach! It's impossible for 1 baby.

"Ready?" Matt asked me and I nodded. We left with my parents and went over to the doctor.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^ 

We were in the room with all the equipment while the doctor was rubbing the jelly on my stomach. She grabbed one of the tools and going around my belly with it.

"And there's your baby." Dr. Scher said with a small smile. After those words were said, I looked at my baby. It looked so peaceful, like it's sleeping and it's so cute. My heart swelled at the sight of my baby.

"Would you like to know the gender now?" Dr. Scher asked me and I nodded my head. My teeth were gnawing on my bottom lip because of the anticipation. Matt held my hand and he was smiling at our baby.

Our baby. We have a baby together.

"Well congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Connor." Dr. Scher began, but Mom interrupted her.

"Oh, they're not married. She's Ms. Charms and he's Mr. Connor." Mom explained as if they were important taxes!

"Mom." I groaned. I can't believe that it matters.

"What? You two aren't married. You're still a Charms." Mom said sternly while my father stood in the back laughing quietly and shaking his head.

"Just tell me the gender of my baby Dr. Scher, please?" I begged her because my mother doesn't know when to not talk.

"Of course, Ms. Charms." She began. I held in a breath.

"It's a girl." And I released my breath and smiled incredibly big. My hands instinctively wen to my belly and I knew who it was. It was now a she and I couldn't have been anymore happier.

Matt leaned down and kissed the top of my forehead. I felt blessed that everything is going okay. Nothing could go wrong, but as always, I was wrong that day.

_________________Skip To 9 Months Into Pregnancy___________________

Mom finally agreed that I can stay at my apartment with Matt for a few days and be happy together over there. We spent the whole day inside. We cooked, watched movies and after that, we were inside our bedroom feeling for our daughter's kicks. We were picking out names that day.