A/n

Hey guys it's danni! So I haven't been updating and I have a perfectly good reason for it. I play volleyball and with my practices and planning on going from my little home town in Texas to foreign Puerto Rico. We've been doing charity and tournaments and all that jazz.

Basically I have not been able to have my alone time with WATTPAD to write and get inspiration. I've been in a really big funk, not having alone time to write while eating food or something as really been draining my energy to pick up my phone and write.

I've also had a lot of family vacations and a plan on going to California in hand. I'm also starting up basketball soon and I'm trying to motivate myself to head on out to the gym but to no avail.

I'm having creativity block because I'm overthinking with school starting soon.

One of my bestest friends Maddie (foreveralonexo) is a writer on here so you should go check her out. She's writing currently a post apocalyptic book called "the runners" and me and her both wrote and outsiders book called "the other story". She also has one about Darry called "that summer" and one about ponyboy "you"

I'm also starting up new books about sodapop, Steve randle, and I'm doing a different kinda book about a youtuber I love Connor Franta. I will also do more youtubers that y'all request because I actually want to keep a diverse choice of book for people too read.

I will also be starting a medieval book that replicates skyrim. Also a book replication fallout new vegas and more Bethesda games since I'm actually a pretty big video gamer.

I'm going to a friends house currently (foreveralonexo) and I'll probably be able to start all my books and update this one so be patient! and yeaa so I'll be updating more

If you want to follow me on all my social media my Instagram - danni.loves.pizza
My tumblr-
Aubrey-the-greaser
And yeaa so I love you all and another think I wanted to thank all of you beautiful people because my book is now at 2.1k and I'm happier than ever!

I love you all