1

"Hey do you need some help there?" Five year old Jungkook asked a little girl who was trying to get her hat which was stuck on a tree branch.

"Yes pwease. My hattie is so far away. My hands cannot reach it." She tried once more but failed. She was just a few away.

Now Jungkook was no taller than her but he still tried. He jumped and shook the branch which made the hat fall down.

"There you go." Jungkook gave her the hat after dusting it.

"Are you new?" Jungkook asked the little girl while she was adjusting her hat.

"Yes. This is my first day here. My name is Kim Dahyun. I am 4 years and 9 months old" She smiled widely.

"Your name is so cute. My name is Jeon Jungkook. Welcome to our school." He held his hand out which she gladly accepted.

"Come I will show you our class." Jungkook said shyly.

"Ok" she trailed behind happily.

Fortunately they we were both in the same class or it would have been a hussle.

Jungkook ignored his partner's calls and sat with Dahyun at the back. Jimin was hurt but then he went to sit with Yoongi who always sat alone.

Jungkook helped Dahyun with everything that day. Both of them had the biggest smile on. They loved each other's company.

Hey! I am here with a new book. This is a stress reliever for me. I can imagine a little Jungkook doing such things.
I am really happy right now and I hope you are too.

Do you guys prefer Y/N over Dahyun?

Be happy and be safe.