Strawhats x zombie! Reader 2

Start from the beginning

Plants don't help that much. And they don't mix well with zombies.

You were stuck in this shower area with nami. Nami insisted on sharing one with you in the creepy shower area. You said no of course but she dragged you in.

Right now, the two of you were standing on two different sides with your backs facing each other. Nami was humming peacefully while you clutched your arms, keeping yourself from looking at her naked body. There was a reason why you don't shower with people.

It was really hard not to stare at her though.

She was just too hot!

You blushed even more.

'Why did I happen to be bi...?' You groaned internally.

Suddenly, something brushed by... and groped you.

You immediately jumped and look behind you. No one was there.

'Did... did Nami just...-'
"Nami?"

Nami turned to you and cocked her head.

"Hm?"
"Did you... grab my ass?" You asked bluntly.

Nami turned beat red in a matter of milliseconds.

"N-NO!?"
"Well something-"

Before you knew it, Nami was pushed up against the wall by... no one?

"Nami... the hell are you doing?"
"T-this isn't me!!!" She yelped.

Now that you thought about it, it smelled slightly different. Like a bunch of animals in one area... like...

You immediately launched yourself at Nami before landing on the back of an invisible force and pulling it into a choke hold.

"GACK!"

Suddenly, Usopp and chopper came in with faces full of panic, only to find Nami seemingly pinning herself down while you were hovering above the ground, seeming to hold onto something.

"W-WHAT THE HELL!?" Usopp said while blushing madly and choking on his spit.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Chopper screeched.

You stared at Usopp then at the reindeer.

You immediately clutched the invisible force even harder, causing them to flinch and choke.

The smells of flesh was overwhelming your senses.

Not good.

Suddenly you were thrown at the wall.

You looked up to snarl at the force, only to notice that the smell was gone.

Your stomach growled louder than it did before.

To say this day was weird was an understatement.

First there was some invisible peeper, than a bunch of stuff happening. You can't remember.

You were too fucking starving.

You were actually surprised you were still in control. You would have thought that the fungus in your brain would take complete control.

Anyways, apparently a giant red zombie creature with long yellow hair and horns had Luffy's shadow. Oh, and a vampire/zombie/giraffe looking motherfucker named moriah was in his stomach. Honestly you had no idea what the literal fuck was going on.

Suddenly, moriah looked at you, who was currently standing with the rest of the crew.

"Hmm? What's this?"