Strawhats x zombie! Reader 2

You wanted nothing but to eat that reindeer.

That small.
yummy.
Cute reindeer.

But you couldn't.
Why?

After observing this weird crew, you learned that they were like a family. The one thing everyone should know is that you DO NOT mess with a family. Especially a weird one.

The last thing you needed was a family.

You groaned in pain as your stomach growled fiercely once again.

Since the day you met the crew, you've been avoiding them as much as possible. You weren't trying to be rude, you just didn't want to eat them. That's all.

But it's been hard, especially when you have a woman-obsessed chief, a curious and enthusiastic captain, and a suspicious moss-head ninja on your tail.

Yeah.

And to top it all off, they weren't planning on returning to that island any time soon.

That island.

The dark and moist home filled with dead, mindless zombies you've taken for granted. Even if you went back, there would most likely be a bunch of vengeful zombies waiting.

Those zombies were mindless when there is no food, but if there was, they were like an intelligent pack of wolves, and they definitely hold grudges when you steal their food.

"I CAUGHT ONE!!!!" Usopp yelled, holding up a small, wimpy fish.

Everyone groaned in disappointment. You, on the other hand, didn't.

Meat was meat.

Even if it was only a scrap of completely rotten flesh or a tiny fish.

You quickly snatched the fish from the hook and was ready to chow down, almost drooling like a dog when someone grabbed the fish from you.

"(Y/n), you have to cook it first." Nami said.

'NO!!! It'll ruin it!' You thought.

I forgot to mention that zombies don't like to eat cooked meat.

"Oh no, it's fine. I can eat it raw." You surprisingly kept your cool.
"Ew! No, your eating delicious, cooked meat rather you like it or not."

Nami was just being nice, you knew that, but still.

"That's nice of you, but-"

CHOMP!

You both looked down to see a straw hat covered head swallow the fish whole before retracting back to its body.

"LUFFY!!!!" Nami yelled in anger and horror.

Both nami and sanji started to yell at the captain while beating his head in.

At first you were furious but then felt bad for the boy who was saying sorry over and over. You sniffed the air and looked beside you.

Only 5 feet away was that reindeer.

That goddamn cute son of a bitch.

'I bet he tastes delicious....' you pouted.

~~~~~~~~~time skip, idk what really happened in the anime that much, so I won't get it spot on. If I screwed it up, suck it up. It's easy~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't really know what happened.

First you all met a skeleton named brook who was a musician and lost his shadow... what????

Ok. You weren't completely there. You were so hungry, you almost went zombie on them.

Luckily there was some food. Not meat though.