Jaune: Here and Now

Unknown Location
January 13, 2018
0530 Hours
Jaune "Fuze" Kessikbayev
Project Rainbow HQ

It was the early morning at Project Rainbow's HQ. A fresh blanket of snow was on the ground; pristine and white, not a single foot print or mark that could ruin it. The only places without snow were the roof tops of the buildings as there was hot air coming out of the vents.

Most of the operators were sleeping, except for one; this one being Fuze. While most didn't know why the young Russian woke up so early in the morning, only a select few knew his past, who he used to be, and how he became who he is. All of Rainbow's Operators know his past, but looked passed it and told him they care about who he is now. As he looked out to see the sunrise, he let a small smile slip its way onto his face. For five years, he'd been fighting a war on terrorism; it's the small moments like these that he enjoys.

Jaune: "How long has it been now, four, maybe five years, since I left Remnant. I wonder how everyone is doing... I wonder how Yang is doing?"

Yes, the blonde knight was now a member of one of the most elite, and feared, police task force in the world. While he may be a member of Rainbow, the most feared police force that is not known by the world, he is still a Spetsnaz. While he was staring at the sunrise, he heard the door begin to open. As he turned around, he saw that it was Tachanka, one of the oldest and strongest Spetsnaz alive today.

Jaune: Good morning Tachanka, how're you today?

Tachanka: I'm fine Jaune, but I came up here to find out how you've been; you seem distracted.

Jaune: I'm fine, I just come here to think about my old life before I was Spetsnaz.

Tachanka: You mean of the other world, the one where many ridiculed you for fake transcripts.

Jaune: Yeah, that's the one.

Tachanka: What are you thinking about that has your mind so preoccupied?

Jaune: Those that still chose to be there for me, even after finding out the truth about who I am.

Tachanka: Ah, your true friends. I'm sure they are fine. If what you told us is true, then they are just fine.

Meanwhile in Remnant...

Most things in Remnant haven't been the same after Jaune's disappearance. Rather than things going better at Beacon, they only got worse. His friends weren't too ecstatic when they found out that most of Beacon's students decided to torment him. Let's just say that many of them ended up in the infirmary because of how poorly they treated the young man. None, however, escaped the fury of Yang Xiao Long when she found out which first, second and third years had treated him so poorly; none were spared during combat class. To everyone's surprise, his friends in Team RWBY and PNR had changed drastically since his disappearance.

Ruby, rather then wearing her normal combat attire, now wore a black vest with a red inner shirt, a pair of stockings, a belt for her bullets, and a combat skirt, all while keeping her red cape but with an added rose button. She'd also let her hair grow out a bit; rather then it being short, it now reached to the top of her shoulders

Weiss now wore a short, blue/pale blue dress, a sweetheart neckline, white tulle coat, a white ribbon wrapped around her waist, and a blue shrug with a sapphire blue broach. She's far less of the 'Ice Queen' as everyone knew her as and was far more kind.

Blake now wore a white tailcoat over a black crop top, a pair of black fitted pants and a white belt. She's also removed her bow, showing the world that she wasn't afraid of who she was anymore. She's also more social due to recent events; some of which included some students accepting who they are and being more confident in themselves.