1

Jess's POV

Is so big and new and different. At least I have Lizzy.

I walk down the corridor towards the newcomers office.

"Hello, I'm Jessica James, I'm looking for Lizzy Carr,"

The woman points behind me to a girl dressed in ripped jeans and a cropped top showing off her pierced bellybutton, with a cigarette in her hand.

"I'm Lizzy, you must be Jessica,"

"That's me, I prefer Jess though,"

"So as we have no classes today I thought that we could go to a party and you could make some friends, but, first you'll have to change out of that skirt and put on a tight dress,"

"But, I don't have a tight dress, what type of party is it?"

"One you'll love, trust me, I have a dress you can borrow, let's go back to our room"

Back at the room:

"Here you go" Lizzy said handing me a dress that should fit nicely.

Knock, knock

Lizzy answers it as I scuttle into the bathroom to change, I can hear voices outside the door, I finally open it to see a hunky, sorry, handsome muscular man covered in tattoo's talking to Lizzy,

"Oh, Jess, this is Nathan, he'll be giving us a lift to his party"

"Well, Lizzy, you missed out the part where you told me she was a smoking hot mommy's girl"

"I'm not a mommy's girl"

He reaches forward, takes my hand and leads me out of the room without another word on the subject, not even apologising for his insulting tone towards me.