Giving them hints about getting engaged

~Syaoran You spied on Syaoran from the crack in between the door, your eyes narrowed as he stared obliviously at the TV. You chuckled darkly as you twirled the ring you had in your fingers, using your amazing vampire skills you flicked the ring so it landed in front of Syaoran. He heard it land and looked at it, you sweatdrop as he just stared for a long time. He shrugged totally oblivious to the hints you have been dropping, you facepalmed and walked away.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You saw all of these engaged couples. They were telling you how they did the deed before their marriage. Since you were in this dimension this time. Sakura was doing your hair since you have a date with Syaoran. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You walked down the stairs with Sakura following you. Fai nudges Syaoran in the side pointing at you. Syaoran felt his heart stop. You looked so beautiful. You walked over to Syaoran placing a hand on his face. Syaoran-kun are you okay? You're red in the face. You said confused. I'm fine. Syaoran blushes. You two went on your date in this beautiful meadow. After you two finished your lunch you were buried into Syaoran's arms. I can't wait to see what our future looks like from months to now. You say unknowing hint about getting engaged. I feel the same. Syaoran smiles kisses your forehead. You bit your lip then pressed a kiss to his cheek. You pull away seeing Syaoran blushing darkly. You smile and lay in his arms.

~Sakura You were looking at rings for an engagement. You were trying to leave hints for Sakura. But she won't get it at all. You left a ring in the room. Sakura looks at it for a while then opens her book. You signed and walked away thinking of another plan. But you couldn't think of any plans. You sweatdropped.

~Tsubasa Sakura You left hints for her. But she doesn't understand them. You leave some hits for her but she is so oblivious to it. You just keep leaving hints for her. You even leave a ring next to her sometimes.

~Tomoyo Nothing

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Nothing

~Eriol Nothing