When they accidentally turn into a child

Start from the beginning

Sakura... You said squealing. You picked her up holding her to your chest squealing. You then realized you have to turn her back. You walk down the stairs holding Sakura to your chest. Mom. Dad. You called. Alice and Jasper appeared. They saw Sakura. Oh dear. Alice said. C'mon. We can figure something out. Alice said. You hold Sakura tightly following your mate to your chest.

~Tsubasa Sakura You woke up looking around for Sakura. You shake Syaoran on the arm. Syaoran looked down at you. What? He asked tiredly. I can't find Sakura. You said worriedly. You then felt something climb on your lap. You and Syaoran look down and saw Sakura as a kid. You look at your brother. Hearts appeared in your eyes. Syaoran sweatdrops at that.

 Syaoran sweatdrops at that

It's Sakura. Sakura-Chan what happened? You asked. I don't know. I woke up as a child. She said. You hold her in your arms. Don't worry sweetheart. We will fix this and get you back to normal. You said kissing her head. Sakura giggles.

~Tomoyo You were looking all around your house with Sakura and Syaoran for Tomoyo. Where do you think she is? Sakura asked. I have no clue. You signed. You and Syaoran check upstairs when Syaoran stays downstairs. You two go check your room. And what you two found was so cute! You and Sakura died and when to heaven from her cuteness.

You picked up Tomoyo hugging her to your chest giggling

You picked up Tomoyo hugging her to your chest giggling. You and Sakura walk down the stairs. We found her. Sakura giggles. Okay. Syaoran said. You hold out your arms showing Tomoyo. Syaoran laughs lightly. You playfull pushed his shoulder making Tomoyo give Syaoran a look. You and Sakura laughed when Syaoran sweatdrops.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo You were sleeping against Syaoran's shoulder. You, Sakura, Tomoyo, Fai, Kurogane, Syaoran, and Mokona was in your arms sleeping. Sakura had her head laying on your shoulder. It was in the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping. The next day morning. Fai, Syaoran, and, Kurogane were up. You were sound asleep against Syaoran's chest. Sakura was sleeping and curled up in your lap. If anyone didn't know any better. You and Sakura could pass as sisters. She must have moved in the middle of the night against your chest. Fai chuckles. Syaoran signs. You yawn quietly opening your eyes blinking. You push yourself from Syaoran's chest placing Sakura in his arms. You yawned loudly looking for Tomoyo. You signed smacking a hand to your forehead. You felt something climb on your lap. You look down. You squeal.

You giggled and picked her up

You giggled and picked her up. She snuggles into your chest and falls asleep. You gushed at how cute she is. Girls. Kurogane mumbles. You give him a look. He signed.

~Eriol You were with your friends and waiting for Eriol to see a movie. You were going to see Descendants 2. Why are we seeing this movie again? Syaoran groans giving you the look. Because Sakura, Tomoyo, and I have been dying to see this movie. And you are gonna suck it up! You glare. Rww. Syaoran mumbles. You whacked him over the head. You then saw the cutest thing ever. Eriol as an 11-year-old kid. You squealed. How did this happen? Syaoran asked. I have no idea. Eriol said.

You smiled

You smiled. Don't worry. We will find a way to change you back. You smiled. You walk inside the movies with your friends carrying Eriol to watch the movie.