Chapter 15: Consequence Decision

I finally finish healing everyone with a bit of help from Ezzie, she taught me how while Terra and I were living in the tower. Starfire was easy, she had a normal arrow embedded into her shoulder. Cyborg was a bit tougher, he had a jagged toothed knife in his upper human arm, I had to get it out by cutting the arrow in half and pulling it out the rest of his arm.

Robin's was simple yet brutal, I had gashed his side and stabbed him in the back, how ironic. Ezzie and Raven were way to easy, I never added that much voltage to my lightening in the first place, I absorbed the electricity and healed most of their burns. Of course, everyone but Beast Boy was a bit crossed....okay they were pissed.

"Come on I healed you guys and you're still pissed at me." I say, throwing my arms up in a angry way. "Considering you injured us in the first place, this is a small task." Robin says, I scratch the nape of my neck. "So....maybe I was taking it a bit far. I could've actually killed you but I didn't! I just gave you very painful injuries." That is true considering their just limping from soreness now.

"Doesn't change the fact that you betrayed us." Cyborg says. "Well, how do you think I felt. Especially when you added the bitch to the team!" I respond angrily with my hands on my hips. "Terra's dead." Raven says bluntly and I freeze, "what? When?" Raven explains about Alexandru and how he killed Terra.

I pout, "so I didn't get to meet your husband? Dammit! I miss everything!!" I yell frustrated, Ezzie just turns away from me with a glare. "Geez, I said I was sorry. That word you use when you feel bad about something. Yeah, that." I direct that mostly towards Ezzie. She continues to ignore me.

"Ugh! You injure people because your pissed, then you heal them afterward and this is the hate you get. No, 'thanks Diamond for not killing us'. No 'we're glad you're okay. Thanks for healing us'. Whatever, I'll meet you guys at the tower." I say and use my levitation to fly off.

Beast Boy's P.O.V

"Maybe we are being a bit hard on her guys." I try to help. "We're not, when we get back to the tower. We are kicking Diamond off the team." Robin responds with no room for argument. Doesn't mean I don't try to argue with him anyway. "What?! You can't do that! You've been messed up by Slade before! We didn't kick you off!!" I shout in fury.

"I didn't try to kill the entire team, she did. Now I'm leader of this team and what I say, goes." Robin rebuttals and I get angrier. "So what!? Do you guys think Diamond should be kicked of just because she went a bit overboard. She didn't break the law! She was running on anger!!" I yell at them. Cyborg looks sad, Raven shrouds her face, Starfire looks away. "He has a point. Isn't that what got us into this mess?" Ezzie sticks up for her.

"I'm not saying I forgive her, I'm just saying she deserves a second chance." Ezzie continues after she sees my hopeful look, I deflate. "I'll think about it." Robin says and we continue on our way to the tower.

After we arrive, I see Diamond laying on the roof with her head dangling off the edge. "Hey, isn't that Diamond on the roof?" I ask and point at her just as she is pushed off. By pushed I mean someone walked into our view and kicked her off the roof. "Diamond!" We all yell as I shift into a pterodactyl and rush to catch her while the others chase the man.

Ezzie's P.O.V

My dragon flies under me as I jump in the air. We fly to the top of the tower after we're sure Beast Boy will catch Diamond. We reach the roof but....no one's there....

~ End of Chapter ~

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW