Episode 2: Mario & Peach

NOTES: Woo, the first chapter was much more of a success than I originally thought, hence here's a second for you! Hopefully the third won't take so long to update!

Anyway, thank you for reading!

--------------------

"Hello everyone!" Mario greeted the audience as he sat in a red chair, with Luigi and Peach sitting on both side of him.

The audience claps some more as the three characters start waving. Eventually, the audience quiets down a bit.

"Today, we have a special episode for ya today!" Luigi continued, "We will have some of our typical mini shows, along with some new ones! Last, I will interview Mario and Peach with questions that I came up with, along with some of the audience members! Let's get on with it!"

"YEEEEEAHH! LUIGI I LOVE YOU!!!!" a random audience member screamed, followed by the audience members clapping.

"Oh um thanks! I think I have more fans than Daisy here!"

"Everyone has more fans than Daisy," Mario continued.

"Hey! Quit talking about my girl like that! We love going shopping together!" Peach cried. Mario and Luigi shook their heads.

"You two shop at 4am!" Mario informed.

"Well duh," Peach nodded, "The mall then isn't busy!"

"Whatever. Let's go to Ludwig's show."

--------------------

Beethoven's Tenth 

with Ludwig Von Koopa

"Greetings, chocolate bars... I mean audience members! Sorry! Umm... I thought... LET'S CONTINUE ON!"

The camera zooms out, and shows Toad, Bowser and Rawk Hawk standing by Ludwig.

"Okay, Toad. Sing your song," Ludwig commanded.

Toad nodded as the lights turn off, revealing a spotlight by Toad. Then, some slow, Blues-like music starts playing.

"IIIIIIIIII hopeeeeeee... you love meeeeee.... Just like IIIIIII..... Alwayyyyyyyyys...... loved youuuuOOOOuuu..."

Suddenly, some heavy deathcore music starts playing and Toad begins to rock hard.

"OOH YEAH! &*#$^*$ EVERYTHING! I &#^$&* HATE WHEN I DON'T HAVE YOU &^%&*%^!!!!!!!!!!"

The audience members start laughing as Ludwig plugs his ears. After a few minutes of the nonstop, ear-shattering voice of Toad's, he finally ends.

"...... Umm... Thanks Toad..." Ludwig gasped trying desperately to get his ears to stop ringing, "Okay, Bowser- I mean King Dad- do your music."

Bowser stands, silent, as a red spotlight falls on him and holographic fires take over the scene. Suddenly, fast violin, viola and cello music starts playing.

"FLAMES! FIRE! I'M BURNING WITH DESIRE! INFERNOS! COMBUSTION! YOU GIVE ME SATISFACTION! EMBERS! GLOW! I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE SO LOW! BLAZES! FLARES! I'M BURNED; I MAY NEED A WHEELCHAIR!"

Bowser then breaks down crying at the end of his song. Ludwig does his best to try not to laugh; thankfully only a sheepish smile shows on his face.

"Hahahaha! I think that song was about Peach," Ludwig continued, "Okay Rawk Hawk, sing your-"

"I'M GONNNNNNA RAAAAAAAAAAAAWK YOU! GET READY FOR SOME RAAAAAAAWK AND ROOOOOOLL BABAAAAAAAYYY!" Rawk Hawk sang.

Suddenly, K. Rool comes up and the two of them start singing a chorus.