Chapter Four

Chapter Four (Rex)

I started to feeling surprisingly guilty for taking advantage of Tristian.

I didn't get as far as I would have liked, at the same time, I felt bad for going that far. He'd very obviously never done it with a man nor imagined it, so springing his sexuality on him like that probably scared him shitless. However, there was one good thing that came of all this.

The fact that Tristian was gay.

He was just in denial.

I knew a closet case when I saw it. I'd been around far too many gay and straight men to know what was going on in their minds. Hell, I was a man myself and I knew how things worked. There were several reasons why a man would never want to come out of the closet.

A) His family. They'd probably burn him at the stake. Maybe they were those hardcore Christians that condemned it, so he repressed the feelings for the sake of some higher power.

B) Fear. He was scared to fall in love. Cliche, but it was more common than people thought. Falling in love was scary because you had no idea if that other person was going to catch you or let you fall right off the cliff into a pit of spikes.

I could go on, but those two were the mains and they could branch off too. I just had to figure out what was keeping Tristian so long. I debated several conversation topics and decided to choose the safer ones after last night.

Obviously he enjoyed it. He was writhing and moaning like a virgin-- Oh wait. He was a virgin. Even better! He was still loving it and it was only when I was about to take our making out further when he realized what was happening and freaked out. He was horrified that he liked it and probably another part of him was terrified of how two men did it.

Oh sure, it'd probably be uncomfortable first, but I had plenty of experience with virgins and could make his first time the best time. I smirked as I finished my shower, stepping out and dressing in a snug dark purple v-neck to match the black jeans I'd snagged on sale. I emerged from the bathroom, taking quick strides downstairs, only to see that Tristian had yet to make it to the kitchen, where Ace and Vic were waiting with breakfast.

"Tristian's not up yet?" I asked, perplexed. Ace didn't seem surprised in the least as he bit off a piece of toast after taking a sip of orange juice, his dark hair a ruffled mess, signalling he had just woken up.

"Noon is the earliest he's ever woken up. Give him another hour and he should be ready." He answered flatly, spilling crumbs onto his shirt. Vic sighed, plucking Ace's shirt so the crumbs bounced off before glancing at me as Ace scrunched up his nose.

"It's all right, Rex. Just leave Tristian alone. He's a big boy. He can wake up on his own." He warned, but I waved him off.

"Nonsense. Someone his age should be up and about, instead of lounging around in bed all day. If you have work off today, he should be waking up early with plans, right?" I asked, heading for the stairs. Vic winced and told Ace to wait up before running after me. He slid on the wooden floors on his socks, surprising me as he slid in front of me, blocking me from the stairs.

"Rex. I told you Tristian was off limits." He stated warningly, raising a finger to add to his statement. I smiled and took his hand in mine, watching his face screw up in suspicion as I cradled his hand.

"Vicky, you know me. I'm just teasing. Besides, I was in all seriousness going to go wake him up. I cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, baby." I promised, holding a hand over my heart with his hand in the other. Vic frowned for a while, then gave up and shook me off.