"Look at what you did." Shuhua said before heading out.

Soon Jimin and Lisa came into the office and sent her to the nurse room.

Rosé sat on the chair with her head down as Jimin helped apply medicine on her bruises while Lisa bandaged Rosé's arm.

"Damn Shuhua sure has sharp nails. These look like tigers." Lisa exclaimed but Rosé didn't say anything.

"Lisa nows not the time to joke." Jimin told Lisa. Lisa pouted.

"Your bruises will be ok but I don't know about the scratches on your arm. We'll just have to keep it bandaged so no one will see it." Jimin said.

Rosé sat there blank, thinking of someone until she decided to speak.

"Is Jungkook not coming to see me?" Rosé asked them.

Lisa and Jimin glanced at each other.

"Ro-" The both of them got cut off. "Let me guess he's busy taking care of Shuhua."

Lisa and Jimin felt bad. "He took Shuhua home early because she was all bruised up and hurt." Lisa said.

Rosé smiled weakly trying not to cry. "It's ok....I don't need him to come check on me. As long as I have you two I'm fine....."

*beep*

Rosé felt her phone vibrate. She took her phone out and read the message she got which was from Jungkook. Rosé thought he was going to ask her if she was alright but he all he texted was. "See me at our secret spot tonight."

Rosé didn't reply back.

"Who was it?" Lisa asked. Rosé replied. "No one."

Lisa sighed. "Class is about to start. Do you want me to stay with you here?"

Rosé shook her head. "No it's ok you go to class."

"You sure?" Lisa said, Rosé nodded and gestured Lisa to go.

Now it was just Jimin and Rosé. "Don't you have class too?" Rosé asked Jimin.

"I do but I'm not going." He stood up and grabbed a blanket from the closet. "I'm going to stay here and take care of you." He smiled at Rosé.

Rosé's heart beated and her face was turning red but Jimin didn't see since he was busy fixing the bed for Rosé.

"All done!" Jimin said.

Rosé slowly stood up and lied down on the bed. "Thank you." Rosé told Jimin.

"No problems. It's what best friends are for." Jimin said, before clearing his throat. "So what happened to you and Shuhua?" Jimin asked.

Rosé begin explaining, and as she was explains Jimin's anger rushed into his head.

Soon Rosé shut her eyes and fell asleep.

*later that day*

Rosé has already woken up and felt a little better. Soon when school ended Rosé said her goodbyes to Jimin and Lisa before going home.

When she got home she took a shower then putted on some comfy clothes and of course she didn't forget to apply medicine on her bruises and bandage her arm.

That night Rosé was just chilling on the sofa when she got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook👫: Where are you? I'm waiting still!

Rosé have completely forgot about meeting up with Jungkook at their secret spot. She quickly got up and didn't even bother to get her jacket so she just left the house forgetting her phone on the sofa.

Rosé's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the spot he asked to meet up at. Once I was there I looked everywhere for him until I saw him standing at the huge tree.

I smiled. I ran to him shouting his name once he heard me he turned around....he was angry.

My smile disappeared.

————

What made Rosé stop smiling? And why did Jungkook want to meet up with Rosé?

To be continued......