10

Grace woke up and smiled as she rolled over in bed and looked to Freddie who lay beside her. She looked to him and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as he looked to her and smiled "I am" she said as he looked down at her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back and smiled as he pulled away from her "I am going to tell Lindsay that it's over with me and her" Freddie said as she looked to him and smiled. She sat up and looked to him "really?" She asked as he looked to her and nodded "your having my baby grace and I don't want to sit back and be the uncle to it when I know it is my baby, you don't deserve that especially when you have been through so much with Robbie and with me" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

Grace ran a hand through her hair and leant in and kissed him "thank you, but you now that this isn't going to end well, she is going to kill us and I think she might actually try and kill us literally " grace said as he looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I will deal with Lindsay, I promise you. I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you" He said as she smiled to him as she leant in and kissed him.

***

Grace stood with lia as they went shopping. Grace stood looking at a pair of heels and sighed as she looked to lia "so, how is things with you and ziggy?" Grace asked as lia looked to her and smiled "there good, really good actually. I like him a lot" lia said as grace looked to her and smiled "I'm glad, you deserve to be happy and ziggy is s good guy, he may be a bit of a player but at the end of the day he is s good guy" grace said as lia looked to her and frowned. She could tell that there was something up with grace "what's up?" Lia asked as grace looked to her and sighed "I'm pregnant" grace said as lia sighed "I just know that it's all going to end in disaster and Lindsay will hate me" grace said as lia looked to her and smiled "it will be okay" Lia said as grace looked to her and smiled. "I promise no matter what that I'm here" Lia said as grace looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, grace got home and sighed to herself. She walked into the living room where she heard a click and felt sick as she saw Lindsay who was standing there with a gun pointed to grace " I spoke to Freddie and I know all about your dirty little affair" she said as grace looked to her and sighed "Lindsay, it's not like that" grace said as Lindsay looked To her "but it is, and I am going to get rid of you once and for all, Freddie is my husband and you should of kept your dirty little hands off of him" she said as grace looked to her and sighed "your not a killer Lindsay" grace said as Lindsay looked to her and smirked "oh, but I am, ive killed a lot of people in the gloved hand killer" Lindsay said as grace looked to her.

"Please don't do these, I'm having a baby" grace said as Lindsay looked to her "well I lost my baby to Freddie so you can loose his too" Lindsay said as she pointed the gun to grace as Freddie cane in and looked to Lindsay who had a gun pointed a grace "Lindsay please, don't do this I didn't mean it, I fell in love with her" Freddie said as she looked to him for a Moment before she pulled the trigger and someone was hit...