4

Grace stood in the bedroom she had decided to leave, she couldn't do it anymore, she couldn't deal with Robbie and his violence. She knew that Robbie was out drinking and she knew that if she stayed, she knew that tonight he would come back, and he would come back angry. He always did when he had a drink, she always got the worse of his anger when he had had too much to drink. Grace stood packing her things into her bag, she knew that tonight was her only chance, her only chance of getting away from him. She didn't want to be the girl, she didn't want to be trapped in that relationship. Grace knew that she was unhappy, she had known for a long time but she knew that the kiss she had with Freddie only confirmed it, she knew she had to leave before she started to feel something for Freddie, before she ended up hurting herself and doing the wrong thing. Before she ended up sleeping with Freddie, behind Lindsey's back, Grace knew If she stayed for any longer than it would happen. Grace walked out into the hallway and placed her bags next to the stairs, she walked into the kitchen, she needed her passport, her passport which was located in the kitchen. Grace looked through the drawers and found her passport as she heard the front door shut, she felt her heart drop as she thought it was Robbie, she sighed a breath of relief to see it was Freddie.

Freddie walked into the kitchen and grace sighed "going somewhere?" Freddie  asked and grace bite her lip and nodded "your leaving him?" "i cant stay Freddie, hes out tonight, do you know what that means, it means he will get worse, hes promised tome after time he will change, ad he hasn't. I know hes your brother but hes a monster" grace said and Freddie nodded "but leaving" "i have to, he cant know where I am, you don't know what he is like" grace said and Freddie nodded "look I know somewhere, he wont find you" Freddie said and grace looked "come on" Freddie said as eh grabbed her backs and walked her off to the Osborne's. "he will find e here Freddie" grace said "he wont, look they will look after you, and he cant get you its only for the time being until I can find you somewhere safe" Freddie said and grace sighed as she looked around the room "he wont hurt you, I wont let him" Freddie said as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Grace sighed as she turned to Freddie, they held eye contact before their lips touched. Grace wrapped her arms around Freddie's neck deepening the kiss.

Graces back hit the mattress and she looked up and Freddie and smirked, she knew  in that moment she didn't care if she had just left his brother or that he was married to her sister. "don't leave" Freddie said and grace nodded. As she pulled off his shirt, They undressed and grace smirked as Freddie grabbed a condom off of the side, she moaned as Freddie pushed into her, she ran her nails down his back and moaned as he started to move in and out of her. After they climaxed, grace sat up in the bed and wrapped the blanket around her as Freddie got dressed, she smirked to him "ill see you later, ill deal with Robbie don't leave the house until I say so, I keep your phone near okay" Freddie said and kiss nodded as he kissed her head, the realisation dawned on her, she had slept with her sisters husband.