Chapter 2: Another Chance

Status: Edited

Davina's POV

"Kol, I don't know, I have a life now, and I'm pretty happy.", I speak standing up. 

"Kol, thank you for caring about me. I promise not to seek revenge. Let's move on. Goodbye, Kol.", I say my farewell and head to the door and try to exit but I can't.

"KOL!, what did you do?", I ask frantically since I can't leave.

 "Why can't I go through the door?", I question him already comprehending it's a boundary spell that's stopping me from leaving. I see Kol getting up from the bed, I turn my back to him staring at the door after closing it. 

"Davina, I've realized something during the five years I was in that chamber de chasse." Kol starts telling me in a low but sweet voice.

"You're the good in my life, and I need some good in my life. Without it, there's a whole lot of darkness.", Kol continues to tell me. I'm not sure how to respond. He wraps his arms round my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. I can't stay frozen. I turn around put my arms around his neck while his arms are still around my waist. His lips crash onto mines at first I didn't respond and now I'm kissing back harder and more passionately. I wrap my legs around his torso and Kol carries me over to the bed, he's on top we just stare in each other's eyes for a moment. Then, he captures my lips again, until he stops again and asks me if I'm okay with this. 

Smut scene warning(Please skip if you're not comfortable with reading this part)

I just nod and take my top off and take his shirt off too. He starts unbuckling his belt off his pants, and pulls his pants down. Kol then unzips my pants, and pulls them down until they're completely off, and throws them on the ground, with my shirt. Following I take my bra and underwear off and Kol takes his boxer briefs off. Slowly he moves me more towards him he places himself directly on top of me and looks me as if asking for permission but then smirks. He enters me slowly but hard I had to adjust for a moment I took a deep breath and pushed my hips up to meet his member even more. I start moaning very loudly and so does Kol, these walls better be soundproof. 

"Kol...ahh.....go fast...er!!!", I tell Kol while I throw my head back and moan loudly.

"As...you....wish.....darling", he answers as he moans going faster and faster and deeper into me.

I start kissing his neck he trails his fingers on my back. This feels so good, he keeps thrusting harder and deeper. I start yelling when he starts hitting my g-spot. The rest of the night we keep making love and yell each other's names. 

Scene is over( Please continue reading)

After we tire out, Kol pulls the sheets over us. I turn over to my side, Kol kisses my shoulder and wraps his arm around me and we fall asleep. 

*In the morning*

I wake up and no longer feel Kol's arm around me. I get up and wrap the sheets around me.  I check around me if there is a towel and then see one on a chair. I enter the bathroom to take a shower. I figure he went downstairs to talk to his siblings after waking up. I take a short but cold shower, it gives me time to think about everything that has happened. Marcel he must be worried about me since they took me, Josh too, I'll ask Kol for his phone to call them and tell them I'm okay and going away with Kol. I grab the towel and wrap it around me and brush my teeth and wash my face. I go get the clothes Rebeakh gave me yesterday from the drawer. Surprisingly it suits me perfectly, I change quickly. I'm pretty sure Kol told Freya to take down the barrier spell. I open the door place my hand infront and my hand goes through I smile and see the stairs and walk downstairs. Ouch my legs wobble a bit I guess I'm a bit sore but that's alright. I get down and start looking for Kol. The first person I see is Hailey and I say hi she; says hi back. She asks me if I'm hungry, and that there's breakfast on the table. I reply with thank you and ask where's Kol.

"Outside, talking with Elijah", Hailey answers and then points.

"Oh okay, thank you.", I thank her and go say good morning to Kol. I see that Klaus, Rebekah, Freya, are also outside this is going to be awkward. You know what no hard feelings, try to be polite. I open the door.

"Good morning", I say the nicest I can to bypass arguing and disagreement. Kol comes up to me and says good morning back. The other three do too but clearly uncomfortable. Obviously keeping a distance from me. Klaus clearly doesn't want me here. Kol stands next to me. 

"Davina and me are leaving later today." Kol informs them, they turn their heads to us. Klaus puts down his drink. And comes up to Kol and says alright. I'm surprised honestly that Klaus is letting him leave this easily but I'm not going to question a good thing. 

"Take care of my brother, Davina.", Klaus tells me. 

"I will.", I reply

A/N: Hello my lovely readers, are you enjoying the story please leave a vote and comment. It would mean a lot if you would follow me. Thank you so much! Have a nice day!