Authors Note even though I hate these

Hey guys!

Yes I'm being like all the other users and making an Authors Note (yay)!

I basically just want to say sorry for not updating, I've been away for a week with bad Internet *cries internally*

But I'm back and I've got a super super super long chapter (for me anyway) for this story with FBAWTFT!

So that'll be coming soon.

Also my shoulder hurts cause I've been on a coach for the better part of Friday and Saturday. 26 hours.

And I've had a really bad sleeping pattern, constantly sleeping on our coach and then a few hours in our hotel room. I had a person in my room who snores -_- she didn't mention it when it was said we were rooming.

ANYWAY, that's all done with now, I got to sleep in my own bed last night by myself and I had a lovely time with my school orchestra, we played 3 amazing concerts and I loved it. I was also with some lovely, amazing, funny people and I got to get to know some people who I didn't know as much of. Can't wait for our next one as well!

ADDITION - what would you guys think of an actual Dan and Phil story? I've got an idea in mind so I will probably do it.

But for now guys,

Keep smiling and stuff

YonderlandLife ^-^