-Masseur+

It was my birthday about a month ago and for one of my gifts I had received a pass for a free spa day at this fancy place on the outskirts of downtown.

I had called in last week for an appointment and told them of my free pass in which they told me to just bring it in in the day of my appointment and if I need to cancel to preferably do so within a 24 hour notice.

I got my wallet and a gym bag stuffing some swimming trunks and extra clothes just in case. I threw the bag in the back of my car and hopped into the front driving out and into town. I set my gos to the location and followed its instructions.

I arrived at my destination in 25 minuets, it was a big white building with an accenting of pink wig a maroon roof. Cherry blossom trees surrounded the building with red mulch scattering the dirt that lied beneath.

I opened the front door being greeted with dark oak wood walls, maroon seats and oak floors. I walked up to the front desk and told them I was here for an appointment, name they asked as I replied with Grayson.

"Yes, a Grayson Bailey for two thirty?"

"Yes that's me"

She guided me over to the locker room where I can get changed, I changed out of my clothes and slipped on my trunks, taking the robe and sandals they provided me with and putting those on as well.

She walked me over to a room where I sat down on a comfortable chair where I was then given a manicure and pedicure.

Afterwards I was lead to a room where a row of tubs was lined next to one another, they asked me what I wanted to bathe in, my options being; chocolate, wine, and mud. I choose on the typical mud bath deciding if I come back again I'll try another option.

I stepped into the warm mud bath, only my head and part of my arms hanging out, I had headphones plugged in my ears as I listened to peaceful music and had cucumbers placed on my eyes.

After an hour or so I felt a small tap on my shoulder telling me my time was up. I got out of the bath going over to the showers and rinsing myself off before heading over to the hot tub and relaxing myself in there before I headed for the last activity of the day, the massage.

I spent around thirty minutes swimming around in the hot tub and pool, switching between the two every once in a while.

I was told the massage was occupied with a current client and they wouldn't be ready for another hour. They offered me the sauna to wait in until the masseuse is ready. I happily accepted and entered the humid room, sitting down on a bench as the hot steam opened up my pores.

Fifteen minutes in a lady came in asking for a Grayson Bailey, I poked my head up and said that was me, she told me someone just came in and if I would like my massage right now I could. I stood up and walked over to her while she lead me to the massage room the current employee was in.

We were lead into a dim lit room where there stood a table of some sort, a couple chairs, some cabinets and a jaw dropping man standing there. He instructed me to get undressed and lay on the table facedown. I hesitated and he seemed to see my discomfort as he offered to wait outside as I got disrobed and naked. I nodded as he stepped out telling me to place the clothes on the chair.

I stripped down to nothing, laying on the cushioned table, placing my face in the hole of the table and draping the towel around my bum as I called out for him to come in.

The door swung open as the man stepped in closing the door behind him.

"So what's your name?" He asked

"Grayson"

"I'm Ethan, is there anything I should know before we start, like if something hurts, not too hard in certain areas, to not touch a body part anything?"