-Prostate Exam+

So a couple weeks ago I had a doctors appointment for my yearly physical, and everything was fine, normal weight, healthy, hearing, and eyesight all well. After everything was finished my doctor started to talk to me about my age and how I'll need to be taking other tests and examinations to check for anything and how I would need to be more careful around this time in my life for this is the time where things start to appear. Things are going around and that's where he started to talk about cancer, and how prostate cancer is the leading cancer in men. We set up a date for my next appointment where he'll be doing a prostate exam to check if everything is ok.

I went home and was nervous at the thought of someone sticking a finger up there, I know it's medical but still, it's uncomfortable to think about. I'm straight and the thought of doing something like that brought goosebumps to my skin, it's a normal thing and I shouldn't be complaining but I just can't help it.

~•~

Today's the day, it's been five weeks since my last check up and now I'm getting examined. I got out of the car shutting my door closed and walking up to the tall building yet wide building.

I was nervous and it was quite noticeable, my hands were shaking, and my face showed discomfort. I walked up the stairs opposed to the elevator just to prolong what I didn't want to face. When I got to the third floor I opened the door stepping out of the stairway and into the floor.

I went up to the receptionist desk walking past the seats of the waiting room. The lady at the front desk looked up from her computer and asked how she could help me.

"Appointment with Dr.Peters" I asked. "Oh yes, at three o clock, and just to inform you Dr.Peters has had an accident and has been temporarily been replaced by Dr.Dolan for the time being, is that all right?"

"Um, y-yeah, it's no problem" I responded. She told me to have a seat and that I'll be called out when he's ready. I walked back to the seats in the waiting room taking a seat next to some magazines, I picked one up about some furniture store, I flipped through the pages trying to distract myself from the churning of my stomach.

It worked a little, seeing the nice furniture and happy looking people calmed my nerves a bit. The fact that I had a different doctor today didn't help, some stranger was just going to be sticking his finger up there, gosh I don't want to do this.

"Mr.Bailey" someone announced coming out of the door that lead to the doctors offices.

I took in a breath and released, getting up slowly I went up to the door, the lady pointing down the hall and telling me the third door on the left. I walked in and sat down on the bench. A nurse walked in with a gown telling me to get undressed and wear the clothing she gave me, and telling me the doctor should be in shortly.

She walked out leaving me to myself, I started stripping myself of the clothing I wore, and put on the gown with no back to it, just string that tied it together. After successfully putting on the gown, trying to cover my whole backside as much as I could, I took a seat back on the bench.

About seven minutes of thinking to myself I heard three knocks at the door with a "may I come in?" I gulped and nodded, realizing he couldn't see me I replied with a quiet "yes" and in he walked.

He looked nothing like my usual doctor, he looked young, maybe too young to be a doctor, rich dark brown hair, fit and muscular, plump lips and beautiful hazel eyes. I noticed my staring and what I thought of him discreetly looking away and trying to shake off my thoughts.

"So Grayson, 27, 5,9 and you're here for a prostate exam correct?" I answered his questions as he kept going, asking the typical questions they always ask. He finished his questions and put down his clipboard grabbing his otoscope, turning on the mini flashlight and putting it in my ear, I felt a little poke at my throat when he did that, he took it out telling me to open my mouth, he looked in my mouth and turned away writing some things down. He took his stethoscope connecting it to his ears and placing it on different areas of my chest instructing me to take deep breaths.

He chuckled a little and asked if I was nervous. I blushed a little and replied with a nod. "There's nothing to be worried about, it's a normal thing and apart of life, although I see your point it is a bit odd to be going through this, for both of us" he smiled slightly trying to make this more comfortable which worked a bit seeing as though my heart eased it's pace some and he had created a warmer atmosphere.

He finished with my breathing tests after he studied my back with it too, which made me blush some considering he might be able to see some of my butt cheeks poking out.

He told me to go on all fours on the bench so he can get started. I hesitantly crawled up and over onto my hands and knees, my heart picking up its pace once again as my ass was just out on show for my doctor. He grasped the ends of my gown, pulling them away from each other so my butt was out.

I looked back and saw he was wearing gloves now and grabbing some lube, applying it to his finger. Clasping the cap shut he placed it on the table next to the bench and stood right behind me. He grabbed one of my cheeks pulling it away from the other and with the other hand going to enter me.

My whole body visibly shivered and I clamped my eyes shut as I slowly felt the finger insert within me, I took deep-jagged breaths. The pain started to subside and he kept pushing it in and around in search of my prostate. He reached something and poked it right on "Ahh!" I moaned, instantly blushing furiously. I put my head down and closed my eyes, biting my bottom lip in an attempt to silence any more of my moans as he kept pushing around inside of me.

I felt him take his finger out of me, I let out an exhale finally glad for it to be over, but slightly disappointed. I heard the cap open and saw the squirt of some lube being placed on his hand out of the corner of my eye. He inserted the finger again this time adding another, I moaned quietly as he kept pushing around, soon it amounted to three and I was slightly riding them, moving my hips back and forth gently trying to get some more pleasure out of it.

I felt his other hand release my butt and start to untie the strings that held my gown together. The strings untied with the gown falling off my body leaving me completely exposed. He kept poking at my prostate as he ran his hand up and down over my back.

He took out his hand from my hole and it clenched, unfamiliar with the feeling of being filled up but not opposed to it. He took both hands separating my cheeks apart and I felt the wet lovely feeling of his tongue enter me, his stubble poking at my cheeks. I started panting at the incredible feeling it brought, he swiveled his tongue around my hole licking around the warm heat my hole provided.

As he ate me out he reached over with his lubed up hand and started to jerk me off, I was swaying back and forth now, moaning slightly loving the feeling of his hands on me.

He took his tongue out, panting slightly. I heard the unbuckling of his belt and heard his pants fall to the ground, I turned to see he was naked from the waist down. I drooled at the sight of his size, leaking precum and was already hard, turned up slightly. He lined up his cock to my hole, it already being prepared with lube and his saliva. He slowly went in, grasping my small hips, rocking back and forth.

He leaned down and started to kiss the back of my neck as he still rocked within me. He left open mouthed kisses, starting to leave hickeys. I felt his hot breath on my ear as he whispered "call me daddy"

My dick twitched at his words and I silently cried out "daddy!"

He pulled out, turning me on my back and going back in as he started to pound into me, going down to kiss me. We made out as he kept up his pace, fast and hard. My legs were perched up on his shoulders, my back bent back as he kept going. He moved to my neck sucking new red patches, soothing them with the lick of his tongue.

I kept moaning lightly with the occasional daddy and harder or faster. He went faster, grunting and breathing heavily, he leaned down to tell me he was close, his thrusts got a little sloppier but still well greatly enough to bring great pleasure.

He started to breath through his teeth as he kept going, he soon released in me, spurring cum all over my walls, still thrusting in a couple more times coming down from our highs as I had already came moments before he had. He leaned down on my body, cuddling up to me leaving little kisses all over my face as panting heavily.

"Your prostates perfect" he breathed out.