Making it up for not publishing a chapter

Important question at the end!!!

So I said in the comments that I would probably do a preview or something like that to make up for not publishing a chapter so here I am! So I'm wanting to do an original story but I don't know which one I should do so I have the description of each one and I want you guys to vote! So ya... please vote.

1) Autumn's Anger 

( Sorry I haven't written a description yet for it but it's pretty much about the season's are kingdoms and the kingdoms are in a war so ya... I wish I could give you a better description. But it's pretty messed up books!)

Book one of ' The Seasons Of Killing' 1) Autumn's Anger 2) Winter's Wrath 3) Spring's Suicide 4) Summer's Slaughter

2) The Killer's gift

    Lynda Gates has a gift. She can know anybody's name, age, and background story just by a single brush of skin.

     When her best friend's mom suddenly dies from an unknown disease she puts it into her own hands to figure out what really happened. but when she thinks she's close to figuring out the truth she accidentally bumps into tall, dark, and handsome, Luke.

Sorry for the crappy description

3) Assassination 

     When Kyla's mom takes a ' short' trip to Russia she leaves her in the hands of her work partner, Sue. But what was meant to be a two day long trip turns into a week then longer and longer and Kyla is starting to get worried. Her thoughts automatically running towards the darker end of the mind she sets off with Sue's daughter, Victoria, to Russia hoping to save her mother. But the clocks ticking and she knows that it's almost midnight.

4) Glass sneakers

Cinder's step-mother. A bitch. Her step-sisters the same thing.

When her dad died overseas Cinder was left with a fortune, step family, and a note with a demand. That demand; get into Washington High prep school. But when she meets a boy too crazy rich to be real she starts to think what's the point of going to a stupid prep school. It's not like she can find her prince charming there, right? Wrong. And just maybe she doesn't need a prince but a princess.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!) You guys have to choose between short chapters but more updates or long chapters and slow updates.