Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any of Marvel's or Rick Riordan's characters basically the only thing I own is the plot.

     You don't have to read this  A/N part before reading the chapter but I advise it. The A/N is about Percy's powers he didn't have in the book by Rick but in this fanfiction. 

Powers

- He has a limited amount of magic. By limited I mean he can only do small tricks.

- He is part frost giant so when he gets mad he may turn a little blue 

- He's resistant to the cold

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ya, Sally died when he was little and he lives in an Orphanage, yay! (Not yay)

P.S. All of the seven are dead and Percy figured out a way to have a phone without alerting the big bad monsters. ( Since this is a somewhat mortal version the monsters are just gonna be a type of organization. Probably Hydra.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

P.S. Percy has one emerald eye and one sea green eye ( Because it seems cool)

     The bitter wind didn't seem to trouble me as I walked towards the orphanage at a sluggish rate. The wind seemed to pick up in speed considerably making it wail and shriek similar to a Banshee. Many people around on the streets of New York had to plant their feet on the ground to prevent from being knocked over. While the wind weakened down once more the New Yorkers instantly drew their coats tighter around them trying to be prepared for the next cycle of chilling wind.  I chuckled lightly amused by the New Yorker's efforts I found so considerably foolish.

     I looked down at my watch and my eyes opened owlishly blinking in surprise. It was too late to be outside of the orphanage and knowing that Ms. Cyprus would be freaking out by now I hastened my pace. My sluggish shuffles shifted to quick strides then to a slow jog.  In my pants pocket, my phone beeped sending me on high alert before realizing it was only my phone. I pulled in out looking at the glowing phone screen almost blinding me in the dim lighting of the outdoors. One message from Cyprus. I sighed annoyed by the persistent lady. 

Where are you at?

   My fingers hovered over the phone's keyboard looking around to spot a street sign or something because for one if you say 'I'm close' she won't except it. Before I could answer another text blinked onto the screen making my hands tighten around my phone in both frustration and irritation.

Please answer

  My fingers seemed to fly across the screen several times before I was satisfied with my message. I clicked send and slid my phone into my back pocket and one more picking up a slow jog. Soon enough A tall apartment like building came into view. It wasn't a bad looking orphanage like you see in movies. Each kid had their own bedroom and full bathroom. The food was decent and was made by Ms. Cyprus herself every morning. Some days we didn't have homemade food but we did get take-out or went out with her paying. The workers there are also pretty nice. They take care of the younger kids the most but still give the older kids attention too. Every day we always have Ms.Cyprus and Kathrine on duty and the others switch out every once in awhile. To be said the place is rather awesome. 

    I walked up the stairs unlocking the doors the warm air from inside washing over my skin warming my bones. I closed the door behind me as Ms. Cyprus's words slipped through my head 'We aren't warming the entire city now close the doors'. I chuckled silently at her words. I shrugged out of the light jacket hanging it on the coat rack and kicked off my shoes.