Chapter 8

Third person POV

"Jaehyun?Jung Jaehyun?It can't be.."Mark whispered but Julia heard him.

"It cant be what?You know him?"Julia asked while pulling her chair slightly towards him.Even though Mark broke her heart and made her life miserable,she was curious on Mark meant.

"Umm..Maybe?Hold on,I helped you carry him but i didn't even look at his face even once."Mark stood up and walked towards the bed that Jaehyun laid down.He looked at Jaehyun carefully and slowly and his eyes widen.

"I can't believe it's you,Woojae?"He said and suddenly Jaehyun woke up and his eyes fluttered open.

"Urgh...My head hurts"Jaehyun said as he tried to get up but failed because his head was stopping him to do so.

"You should lay down and rest,Jaehyun"Julia stood up slightly worried and ran towards his bed warning him.

"You can't make me do want you wa-Urgh"Jaehyun groaned.Then roll his eyes but instead of standing up,he decides to sit.Julia silently chuckled.

"Stubborn Woojae as always"Mark said catching attention from Jaehyun and Julia son both of them looked at Mark.Julia and Jaehyun with a confused face.But then,Jaehyun's eyes widen.

"Mark?What are you doing here and don't you dare call me Woojae again."Jaehyun glared at Mark.Mark just gave him an innocent smile.

"You guys know each other?How?"Julia asked then stared at Jaehyun then Mark.

"We were friend- I mean close friends and Jaehyun also helped me when I was in a hard time.."Mark sat down and told the rest.

-Time Skipped-

Julia's POV

"And that is how I know Jaehyun"I was quite shocked and my mouth was hanging open a little.

Jaehyun looked at me and he saying something but got cut off accidentally by Mark.

"Yah,close your m-"

"Close your mouth before a fly flies in."Mark chuckled while closing my mouth shut using his fingers and pushed up my chin.And for some reason,I blushed a little.

"Why are your cheeks pink then usual?Are you sick?"Mark tried to touch my forehead but I hold his wrist.

"I am fine,Mark.Im fine"I said lowly and Mark looked at me with eyes that showed his just worried and he was caring for me.I looked at his eyes.

"God,even though he treated me bad but he is still care for me.."I thought

Then suddenly Jaehyun's coughs interrupted us and it brought me back to reality.I looked down to my feet.

"So,what class are you in Mark?"Jaehyun asked.

"2-A.How about you two?"My eyes widen but since I was looking down,they couldn't see my reaction.I then calm down and looked up to face both of them.

"I am in 2-A also with Julia.Jaehyun said calmly and looked at me.

"Great!We can be friends together right?The three of us."Mark said excitedly then looked at Jaehyun then me then back to Jaehyun.

I just chuckled nervously and that got Mark's attention then shook my head to signal him not-a-good-idea sign to Mark.

Mark responded with a Why-not- sign with his left eyebrows lifted.Then I was about to give him another sign but I got interrupted by Jaehyun talking.

"Why are you guys giving signals to each other?You know I am here and I am not that dumb to realise what you guys are talking about"Jaehyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Umm..we usually do that when we were in middl-"Mark said but I cut him off because Jaehyun doesn't know that we knew each other already and about our relationship when we were in middle school.

"He a-actually meant that we did that when we were c-carrying you to the n-nurses office..because we didn't want t-to interrupt other classes."I lied.On top of lying,I stuttered which made it really obvious and it made me sound like an idiot.

"Julia,just tell the truth."Mark said and looked at me and I did the same.

"Tell the truth?!You think I want to tell anyone about what happened between us before?Especially him?!"I fake chuckled at him and continued

"You know that my life wouldn't have been this hard and annoying if it wasn't for you!You made me look like this!You think it was fun being bullied for being fat and nerdy?! I wish I didn't have confessed to you and met you before and now!"I yelled at him and tears were filling up my eyes.

I don't usually cry and don't want to.Especially in front of Jaehyun and Mark again.

I then ran out the nurses office and to the school garden.Mark was calling my name but I kept running.Since it was quiet there,I calmed down a little.I then felt someone tapped my shoulder but I didn't looked up.

"What do you want,Mark.?Stay away from me.I don't want anyone to know About our relationship before.My life sucked after I founded you cheated on me!On top of that,it was a bet all along!"I cried.

"Umm..Julia.This is Jaehyun"

Lee Suji's POV

When I arrived to my class which is 1-B.Yeah I am actually a year younger then Jaehyun.I usually go to his class before class starts,and people doesn't usually care.

I went to my sit which is beside my best friend,Liliy Seo.She looked at me and waved.

"Hey Suji.What happened?You are 3 minutes early.Usually you come atleast 2 minutes in class at."She lifted her left eyebrows up.

I looked at there with a 'wtf?' face."How in the world did you know that?"I asked while sitting down on my chair.m

"I am you bff and your since the first day off school,it's like your routine everyday in school.What do you mean how do I know that."Lilit played with her hair.

"Okay,okay."I said.

"Wait isn't that Jaehyun?Why is a girl carrying him?Jaehyun's hand is around that girls neck!Is Jaehyun cheating on you?"Liliy pointed and  whispered-yelled.

I looked at her directions and my eyes widen.I was about to run out class but the teacher came in.

"Ugh!I but I am mad at him but I need an explanation later."I thought to myself then class started like usual.

(Sorry for not updating lately,I am on a vacation and I still am.So I will try to update as soon as possible!Don't forget to vote and comment!See you guys later!❤️)