Chapter 1: Fighter.

We follow a man by the name of Tony, he's 19 and a boxer. He's a to himself kind of guy, but he isn't antisocial. He's boxed and fought all his life, making it his craft. He boxes not for himself but his family, to help make their lives easier. He is currently getting ready for a match right now.

"Yo T! Good luck!! Knock 'em dead just like always!" says a friend of his as he walks to the stands.

"Think I could do it with one shot? I think I could do it with one shot. I could totally do it with one shot." he says jokingly.

"We've talked about the cocky stuff T, that doesn't look good...plus you're a heavyweight, no one here will be a 'one shot', get serious." says a girl that's wrapping his wrists for the match. "That tight enough?"

"Yea, that's fine"
"You ready for this?"

"Born ready."
"You cant punch through his guard like everybody else. You have to move and maneuver, use your speed to your advantage. Don't just rush in and--"

"I got it Chief dont worry. I know he's undefeated and yada yada yada. I've been debriefed a million times by coach about this cat too. Don't sweat it, just wish me luck alright?" he says as he holds his fist out, already in its glove.

She gives him a fist bump and a smile, putting his mouthpiece in for him and letting him go on out. He heads to his team and marches out as the announcer shouts his name.

"AND THERE HE IS FOLKS, THE HEAVYWEIGHT BRUTE TENKAI! THE GUARD DESTROYER! THE AGGRESSIVE ATTACKER! TODAY HE'S FIGHTING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE ULTIMATE DEFENDER, TANK! THE MOVING FORTRESS! WHO WILL WIN!? THE AGGRESIVE RUSHER OR THE PATIENT BEAST!?" Screams the announcer at the top of his lungs for a college match. The two both being well known fighters for their schools. They get up into the ring with the referee. Walking to one another for the greeting.

"Hope you're ready to get your jaw broken in front of all these people." Says tank, attempting to piss him off.

"Let's see you try, big fella." says Tenkai, confident in himself, and with a slight smirk getting close to Tank.

"Gonna enjoy beating the shit outta you" says tank as they're basically forehead to forehead now, the ref separating the two. The referee goes through the whole spill and Tenkai holds his fists out for a bump, which he doesn't recieve from Tank.

"Hmph. Now I'm upset."
Tenkai walks back to his corner and tank to his. Both giving each other a glare.

"Let's see what you got, Tank!" says Tenkai as he punches his fists together.

"Got a lot more than you!" he shouts back as the bell rings and they march to one another, Tank putting up his guard and Tenkai ready for a barrage.

"He's gonna open with tha heavy right hook. I've watched all his fights. Just read him and counter. He'll burn himself out." Thinks tank to himself as Tenkai does just that. He comes with a powerful right hook that has knocked people out in one hit. Tank confidently puts his hands up to block it but there's no contact, on his guard at least.

Tenkai feinted the punch and gave Tank a rib shot to his left making him switch his guard again to only be hit in the face by Tenkai's right, causing him to stumble back. As he does Tenkai continues to beat on him, attacking with 0 coordination. Every punch is thrown at random and he isn't giving Tank time to recover. He has him on the ropes and is smashing through the man's defense. Tank hugs Tenkai to get him to back off. After regaining himself Tank goes on the offensive attacking Tenkai with sluggers, hitting his guard.

"Fucking hell! There's something in these gloves!!" Shouts Tenkai in his head as he feels something harder than normal hitting his guard and body. Through this thought process, he gets a solid uppercut, hitting him dead in his bottom jaw and lifting him off the ground, his head throbbing with pain and his jaw aching. He lays on the ground, slightly disoriented as the ref comes and starts the count.