Chapter 3: Ready for Conflict!

"YOUR TRAINING STARTS NOW!!"

Are the words that ring in the dragon knight's ears. He was now with several other Knights, who all had interesting features. A few had animal ears and tails, some of their eye's resembled that of their beast, and some just looked normal. Rorinaka, the wyvern knight, is currently debriefing the new beast knights about the evil creatures that Tenkai has grown to hate...the Essers.

"Essers are creatures spawned by the darkness, the places the light cannot reach on it's own. They are balls of evil, they attack everyone and everything, for nothing." explains the large knight. "They come in levels, but none should be taken lightly."

Lith: small and manipulative. They attack beings with a weak state of mind, so someone going through something is easy prey. They can fight and most are unintelligible, saying little to nothing and just doing. They are terribly dangerous in mass.

"DO NOT underestimate these things, ever. They rarely travel alone, and cause trouble in hordes and waves." Says Rorinaka

Meso: a more intelligent Esser. This is the kind that corrupted (killed) Tank. They are much more manipulative, much stronger, and sometimes have abilities.

"These Essers are significantly more dangerous than Liths, and can kill you in your current state of being."

Neo: Dangerous plain and simple. These things travel in groups of no more than 3 most of the time, although they have been encountered in large groups....they have no desire to manipulate, just kill and torment. Anything will suffice but humans provide so much evil that they continue to focus on them. These Essers could kill all the new knights in minutes, and give the older one's a good run.

"If you encounter these, engage only as a team and have your cooperation down packed. They will demolish you and could even kill some of us experienced knights. They wield weapons and souls. Same as you and I."

Axi: A super being. They have an ungodly amount of power, a corrupt soul. Its complete with armor, weapons, and they are extremely intelligent. They have the power of at least 10 experienced knights. They rarely spawn or come out and when they do they normally come alone, as they need no help.
For lack of a better term, they tear shit up.

"Axis are......Terrible creatures with terrible power. Flee if you can, and if you can't...may your soul guide you."

A worried look goes across the faces of the knights.

"But do not fret! As a Beast Knight, you are the one on the front lines! The heavy hitter and tip of the spear! You are responsible for taking on the biggest and baddest in the crowd!" Shouts Rori after explaining the Esser classes. "Summon your armor and weapons."

"But we---" Tenkai looks at himself and sees he's back in normal clothes, he hadn't even realized it went away. The same goes for other knights.

"Focus on the beast that chose you, and think like it. Control it. Connect your soul to it. And bring out its power." Instructs Rorinaka as he watches all of them.

In a matter of seconds, a tall knight has resummoned his grey, but shiny, armor. The weapon he holds is a giant great sword. Another soon follows, his armor is large and bulky, having spikes on its shoulders, elbows, fingers, and feet. Their weapon looks like two huge blades that cover his arms but in reality, it's a shield that's as big as him. Tenkai focuses, not looking at the surrounding knights.

As he focuses, he envisions the dragon, and it's realm once again. This time feeling its heat and touch. He reaches out for it again and it allows him to touch it, and upon contact the black and crimson armor crawls over his body, not being majorly heavy, nor super light. He gains a chin and neck guard but he doesn't form a helmet like the others. His hands have large gauntlets with a dragon decal on each again. He opens his eyes, which have also changed, taking on the dragon's form and his teeth being sharper. He feels insanely powerful despite having done nothing.