Volume 4 (No safe Haven)

Zacznij od początku

Ren: Now!

Jaune ran in and used his sword to stab through the arm and holded it to the ground.  

Ren: Nora!

Nora then fell from the building and spinned to smash Magnhild into the horse head and eliminate that portion of the creature, broke the stone from it's legs. Ren then came up and took the knife back from the Grimm and stood before it. The Grimm roared at him, but Ren was not afraid.

Ren: For my mother. *cutted it's left arm off and grabbed a horn* For my father. *cutted the right arm off* For all those that you've slain. *cutted its chest open* For myself. *cutted the head off and the Nuckleavee vanished*

When it was over Nora tackled Ren to the ground and they hugged each other. Jaune saw Ruby as she ran to the spot where Qrow was. When he thought about Qrow, he looked at Arion who laid on the ground, eyes closed. He rushed to him and checked his pulse, that was weak. 

Meanwhile with Ruby she saw Qrow still breathing

Qrow: It's quiet. Good job, kiddo. 

Ruby: You look better.

Qrow: Hmpf... Arion should make his antidotes that tastes better. That herb mixing was really gross.

Jaune: Guys! I think I hear something!

Airships from Mistral came then up and as they landed Nora told them that they two people wounded. Some men came then up with two stretchers.

Paramedic: This one is doing to have a better condition then the kid. He needs the antidote urgently now, hurry!

When all of them were on the ship they flew up. Ruby, Qrow and Jaune were in one while Ren, Nora and Arion were in the another. Ruby looked at Qrow worried.

Jaune: How did you find us out there?

Mistral Pilot: We were on patrol an saw the smoke.Nobody's been out here for years, thought something might be wrong.

Ruby: What if we don't make it in time?

Jaune: Ruby. *she looked up and they saw Mistral*

Ruby: We made it, Uncle Qrow.

Nora and Ren were looking at the city and holded their hands and smiled each other. Some time later Ruby went into a room seeing Qrow in a bed sleeping. Arion was in another room still resting. The poison beneath killed him so it took a long time to treat him. She placed her weapon on a bed, looked after Qrow who was sleeping peacefully and walked then to a desk sitting before and wrote a letter to Yang.

Ruby: (thoughed while writing) Hey sis, I hope my letters  have been reaching you and Dad. Hand-written stuff's never been super reliable, but I guess it's all we've got these days. Anyway, in case you haven't been getting them, I want to say I'm sorry for leaving the way I did. I know you told me it was a reckless idea, and after everything I've been through, I can definitely say you were right. It's been hard, on all of us, and I'm not just talking about the monsters we fought out here. 

Scene changing: An Atlesian pilot counted Lien while leaning against an airship in a hangar. Weiss came then up and the airship highed up and flew out.

Atlas Pilot: Okay, you can hide out back in the cargo hold. I'll take you as far as I can, but if we get caught, you're on your own. Understand?

Ruby: *voice* Every step we made and further away from the things we knew. And every morning we woke up wondering if just over the next hill would be something good or something terrible.