V

========================

Convicts

========================

"Lead from the back and let others think they are in front"

-Nelson Mandela

========================

"He can pilot?", Fry asks Johns both of them having a talk inside the skiff alone.

"He hijacked a prison transport, made a hell of a good run before I tracked his ass down", Johns says to the woman.

"Maybe that's a good thing, maybe we can use him to help us navigate or something", Fry states.

"He also figured out how to kill the pilot", Johns quickly says, "you told me we could trust him, trust them, you said that we had a deal", Fry states.

"Now you may have noticed, but chains don't work on these guys, the only way you people are truly safe is if they believe they're going free, say they stop believing, if they realise we're going to fuck them over", Johns states.

Fry rolls her eyes.

"I want you to listen to me", Johns says, "if we bring the cells up, at the last possible minute, when the wings are ready and we-", Johns tries.

"Neither of them has harmed us, let's just stick to the deal", Fry suggests, "they're killers, there's nothing I can do about that, okay?", Johns says.

"Your dancing on razor blades here", Fry states, "I'm not gonna give him a chance, or her a chance to grab another ship or slash another pilot's throat, not on my watch", Johns says.

"What about The Phoenix, what did she do?", Fry asks, "murdered a lot of people, burned down an entire cathedral, escaped multiple prisons, killed many guards", he explains before he leaves the ship.

Unknown to both the humans that the two convicts were listening.

Riddick looks to Phoenix raising an eyebrow, she shrugs.

Phoenix sits down with Jack while Riddick talks with Fry, teaching the girl to use a knife.

She knew she shouldn't be teaching the girl this stuff, hell the girl was already trying to follow Riddick's attitude but she felt better knowing the girl could defend herself, even if it isn't against the creatures underneath them.

"So are you and Riddick a thing?", Jack suddenly asks, Phoenix tensing.

"What?", she asks, "I saw you two earlier, you guys seemed really close", Jack states.